New here, looking for name suggestions

W

Whitedobelover

well why don you put some names together you both like :D... like Champs Manning. or Champs Vanderjack... what is the AKC name on this puppy? or is there a name before his call name...

blazing manning
blazing vanderjack
Mavericks Champ Manning
Mavericks Champ Vanderjack...

well those are thoughts.. :D

my2girls

Wow you guys have some great tips!! Thanks a lot! I don't think he has AKC names yet, b/c we will fill out the paper work and send it in when we get him. I'm not really sure about that.

Thanks again.

Jamie

ok I am confused lol ...
you want a Girl puppy name? or one for a boy Puppy?
Tona for a girl and Torque for a boy
there one for each sex ;)

Dixie

The ***** idiot
Here's a few-

Champs Colt Manning - call name Colt or Manny
Champs Blazing Running Back - call name Runner
Colts Champ Running Back - same as above
Use your last name- IE ***'s Running Colts - call name Colt
***'s Colt Manning - call name Colt or Manny

Just a few suggestions.

I named mine Dixie's 911 EMS Express - call name Narcan (Narcan is a drug used to revive opiate overdose patients, one of the side effects is they come up kicking within 30 seconds. Throw a bumper for my dog and you'll see what I mean.)

my2girls

GSDMOM ~ Sorry bout the confusion lol! :) We were originally going to get a female from another breeder and I changed my mind about her. We found another breeder and were still thinking female until I saw the male that we are getting now. Anyway......... that's why it was so confusing. So now we are trying to find a male name.

Jamie

Omigosh your pup is sooo cute!!! Do you live in Indy? Or just like the Colts? (I live in Indy). My top vote, especially now that it's a boy you're getting, is Edge!!! It could stand for your Colt's player OR the U2 guy!!!

my2girls said:
Hi everyone. My name is Jamie. I currently have a mixed breed dog Savannah that we got 2 years ago from the Humane Society. We also have a 6 month old cat named Asia.

I am getting a red/fawn female bullmastiff puppy about the 1st week of Dec. We are having a very hard time coming up w/ a name that will be fitting for her. Here are some of the names we have collectively come up with.

Vixen (my 3 y/o daughter insists on that one)
Sasha
Sahara
India
Kenya
Jetta
Jasmine

I am trying to find a name that isn't too common, but not way out there either. Since she will be really big I think she needs a big/powerful name. Can you guys help?

Thanks!!
Hiya
i found a very nice name for my puppy on a native american name site they also have spanish, greek, italian etc
just go to google and search for unusual names
good luck
michelle

Members online

No members online now.