Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekka View Post

She was a bit staggery, it was really noticeable when she went to go up or down stairs

If I pick her up she goes even more limp noodle than normal and REALLY wants to kiss.
I read this and thought "the dog is the same kind of drunk that I am...."

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Top Dog

Back when I was fostering Grimm, he and I went to an apartment party. Apparenly he was walking around helping himself to all the mojitos that everyone kept setting down. Unfortunatly, mommy may have been a wee bit tipsy herself, and didn't figure it out until way too late.
We split a gatorade and called it a night!

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
Wait, which dog was it? First I was imagining Dekka, then it seemed like it was Bounce lol.

A friends Lab mix got rip roaring drunk one night. It was our fault because we weren't finishing most of the beers once they got a little warm, and she was going around knocking them over on the patio and drinking them. We only noticed once she started staggering around

We gave her quite a bit of water and she drank all of it the next morning. It was all we could do to get her out from under the truck once the sun came out. Must have been a hell of a hangover. She was fine though, and it never did deter her from trying to steal other beers
her dog = Dekka.

Yah, I asked the same thing when she told me... then as soon as I asked I was like "wait.. riiiight"

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Just try me..

Yes it was Dekka. Which is why I was so worried. 1/2 a drink is a lot when you only weight about 12 pounds!!

I got a fair bit of water into her before we went to bed (Ice pups made by honest kitchen is great stuff, its a powder you add to water to make a drink for dogs. Dekka would drink it till she was ready to burst) I also gave her a bunch in the morning.

She didn't seem to be hung over the next morning. Which is good, dont' think I would want to deal with a crankier than usual Dekka.