Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-30-2011, 01:39 PM
On second thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
What totally is odd to me is that there are people like my husband and his family that just flat out don't have a clue that there are not nice dogs out there. My husband admitted that before he met me, he just thought all dogs were nice and that's how his mom, sister and entire family are.
Haha, I used to have blinders on when it came to not so friendly dogs- but I was a kid, so don't hold it against me!

"What? You're dog doesn't like people? What's wrong with it? What did you do to it?" Hahahahaha,

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Top Dog

I'd stick with something simple, like this:

and then take down everyone's name, number, place of business, etc and threaten to sue for trespassing.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 09-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Time to padlock that gate! What a jerk. Backup, we haven't a clue, but Sloan... well... no one wants to find out.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Top Dog

That would be so infuriating and alarming! We're a public business, so our dogs are used to people coming in the gate. The only people they seriously hassle are noisy drunks and anyone acting obviously aggressive/confrontational toward them. I can't believe some people wouldn't pay attention to a sign, a shouty dog, AND the owner of the property telling them to stop.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:02 PM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post

and then take down everyone's name, number, place of business, etc and threaten to sue for trespassing.
LOL I love that sign!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 09-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Haha, We have one somewhere that has a GSD on it that says "I can make the gate in 2.5. Can you?" And another one that says "No Warning Shots Will Be Fired."

I want to get the companion to the last one that says "If You Heard The Bang, You Weren't The Target"

Seriously, Ozzy is our dog most likely to hurt someone. He doesn't like strangers, and he doesn't like them in his yard unless we bring them through the gate.

I like to sit on the back patio and read, and in the summer, I usually leave the door open. One time some random dude walked up the driveway, and I still had Apollo, my GSD, well, I didn't see him, I'm one of those people who is oblivious if I'm reading a good book, but he just walked up the driveway and was walking towards me when Apollo came out of the house at him, the guy was really surprised, and tried to act tough and stomp at Apollo to stop his charge. Well, Apollo was no shrinking violet, and he muzzle punched him in the crotch.

It ended up the guy was at the wrong house, but dude, you don't just walk up someones driveway, and let yourself into their backyard. Like, wtf? I told him he was lucky Apollo hadn't bitten him, and he was all "If he bit me, I'd call the police, yada yada yada" Dude, you're on MY property, in MY backyard, uninvited, and you want to call the police because you got bit? They'd have laughed him out of town. They would have too, because I know all of them
Old 09-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Backward_Cinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post

Better yet?
Violaters will be sued until they have nothing but dirty underpants left.