Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 11-08-2004, 06:52 PM
agilitydobemom

Smile New Person

Hello I am new to this forum I have been on others but they are so dead anyways I just wanted to introduce my self I call my self agilitydobemom because I am a mom to Doberman Pinschers who participate in agility I have three
Rocky who is my baby he is a black and rust male who has earned his CD, CGC, and he is working on level two agility and obidience and he is only 21months old and he's a rescue dog
Tara who is also a rescue dog and she is Rockys half sister (same sire) and she is a fawn and rust female she has earned her CD and CGC and working on level one agility she is 4 years old
And we have Luke he is also a rescue dog who is blue and rust and he has just arrived only a few months ago and we just started obidience with him
My husband and I also participate in field trials with our other dogs he is into hunting and raises Beagles (we have 6) and Treeing Walker Coonhounds (we have 10) the beagles participate in field trials (where they hunt rabbits) and bench shows and the coondogs participate in coon trials where they tree coons, race in a pond after a coon, bark on a tree (to see who barks the most), in night hunts (they go all night and hunt coons), and on the bench and no we do not shot any coons or rabbits at these trials
I also work as a Veternarian Technician so our lives are full of animals and that is all we do
Just wanted to introduce my self
Old 11-08-2004, 07:58 PM
Big Dog

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have a buzy but fun filled life with your babies! I wish I had more time to train my 2 dogs!
Melissa
Old 11-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Felurian

Wow! Sounds like you are having a great time with your mob. I've threatened to start my Shiva on agility - but her idea of dealing with an obstacle is very Zen; in her mind there ARE no obstacles and she just goes straight through them, deviating not a whit from her path.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-09-2004, 03:23 AM
Terrier Lover!

Welcome!

What a busy dog group you have! Our JRT, Lucy had done some work in agility and she really enjoyed it. I was just looking into getting her involved with flyball when she suddenly went blind. I've heard even blind dogs can do these sports, but I don't think my nerves could handle it!

Karen
http://www.dogster.com/?81610
Lucy & Holly