Puppies Puppies everywhere

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol everytime I look in at Shady and they "kids" thats all I can think. With all 9 of them still going strong its amazing to look at all the wriggling balls of tan and black lol. Shady doesent even seem fazed she is just laying there just as content as ever just looking at me like "yup these are my babies im a mummy" its pretty cute. I have 8 overly excited future owners constantly calling to make sure i still have 8 and one of the owners havent lost their pup. Im keeping a female im unsure who just yet but I will be keeping a female. And of course nurse Zeus has been giving myself and Shady what for through the door. Lol he is just whining and pacing just wanting to see the new puppies (as always lol).

Just thought i would update there. Everyone is fine and fat and growing alittle more everyday :).

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Pictures? I'm in a horrible mood tonight and puppie pictures would go a long way...

Yep i think we need pics, come on i was nagged to death so its your turn now lol, I glad everyone is ok, keep up the good work mum

gapeach

Big Mutts
Shady sounds like a great mom, good work to both of you. :D

Saje

Island dweller
Aww what a good mommy! She was nervous before they came but it's all good! Just like a person mommy :D

Members online

No members online now.