Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Top Dog

I love how those greyhounds look racing. Wow! They're really muscley. (why isn't there a word for muscley?) They're gorgeous!

B and T...don't tell us how to run our forum, thank you very much.

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Top Dog

Um. Would you please tell me where I said how to run the forum?
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Top Dog

You didn't. Excuse me. Barb did. But it seems you're both unhappy here and seem to support and condone the action (or inaction) of someone who starves her dog. This is a forum of dog lovers. We're just not into any kind of mistreatment of animals.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Top Dog

I'm quite happy here, I enjoy reading the threads and I'm learning some new stuff as well, especially about different dogs breeds which is nice.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Top Dog

Well then...that's terrific. Maybe you'll also learn about satisfactory ways to feed and nurture puppies and what a healthy puppy looks like.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
You didn't. Excuse me. Barb did. But it seems you're both unhappy here and seem to support and condone the action (or inaction) of someone who starves her dog. This is a forum of dog lovers. We're just not into any kind of mistreatment of animals.
Pretty much this. Yeah...

I posted earlier that if Teal is indeed mentally unstable, now it the time to really keep even more of an eye out. Barbara and TahlzK, maybe you should be putting effort in to contacting your friend and trying to help her get help instead of so much effort in to denying, excusing and condoning indefensible behavior on her part?

Man... and here I was so enjoying the sighthound pictures...
~Suzanne Clothier
Old 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danefied View Post

I posted earlier that if Teal is indeed mentally unstable, now it the time to really keep even more of an eye out. Barbara and TahlzK, maybe you should be putting effort in to contacting your friend and trying to help her get help instead of so much effort in to denying, excusing and condoning indefensible behavior on her part?

Here, feast your eyes on these:

eta: crap, that didn't work. Wait a sec! I'll be right back. lol

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Top Dog

We could get after Romy some more too.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Sqee!!!!! Dober those pups Are adorable!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danefied View Post

I just had to double up on this post. This would be the thing to do.

Thomas Jefferson