Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Top Dog

Also sucks the times you've abused your dogs but that's kept hidden, I feel sorry for any future dogs in your hands.. And your current ones.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:36 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Seriously?

It's these sorts of things that makes me think all of you guys must be off your rockers.
Really barbara...this thread aside, you would be shocked at some of the things people have pulled...the lengths they've gone to fool us, and even some who HAVE fooled us for a year or two.
(They were banned, came back as someone else, etc...very weird stuff!)

Not saying you and teal are the same person,lol.....just explaining why some might bringup crazy ideas like that!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
My take on this, and just from skimming the thread and the little of what I know of Teal, is trying to keep dogs too 'lean' for whatever reason. Maybe she truly doesn't/didn't realize the dogs are too thin until she was called out on it. I can't honestly see a sane person intentionally starving a dog only to give it to the breeder looking like that, unless she literally couldn't afford food.
The creepy thing is, the breeder alleges that she only spoke to Teal on the phone twice in the two months Teal had the puppy. And that the only thing that was said to her was that the puppy was extremely clingy.

If that's true, then everything Teal posted in the beginning about the breeder being unresponsive to phone calls to pick up the puppy was a lie. If that's true, the breeder was never told by Teal that she needed to come get him.

And suddenly, it makes sense why Teal didn't put the breeder's name out there. It makes sense that Teal was upset when people found out the breeder's name. It makes sense that Teal kept making excuses when people kept digging up alternate ways of contacting the breeder (really just her home address FROM HER WEBSITE). I'm really starting to doubt that Teal intended for Dianna to get him back, at least in that time frame with him in that shape. If you go back and reread the thread from the very beginning (just the first few pages is adequate) it makes a lot more sense that she realized he was in not so good shape and decided to set up a scenario where it was plausible for him to disappear, while directing the "AMG WHAT AN IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON!" at the breeder vs. her.

Just look at the title she chose for this thread.
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
Also sucks the times you've abused your dogs but that's kept hidden, I feel sorry for any future dogs in your hands.. And your current ones.
Since Barbara isn't answering and Teal isn't here, can you tell me what you think the explanation is for this puppy?
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
What does that have to do with the Fila?

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-02-2012, 09:39 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Also you KEEP saying that but have yet to actually show proof of anything you are saying or even saying HOW she abuses them

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
I could say this for A LOT of posts here. Don't apply a double standard to all points that you don't side with.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Twin 2

Hey Romy, even if the thread is derailed by the time you talk to the breeder could you still post what she says?
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Also you KEEP saying that but have yet to actually show proof of anything you are saying or even saying HOW she abuses them
And no one has any undeniable proof that Teal abused the Fila, but half the forum still seems to be convinced. Huh...

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Top Dog

Thanks RedChrome.

It is indeed very painful to see such suffering in such an adorable, helpless puppy. Dogs are so dependent on us to take care of them. We created them basically...to be what they are now. How anyone could allow this to happen to one of the most cherished and wonderful creatures. They really are a gift. I don't know enough facts to accuse, as I've said. But whoever is responsible should never have dogs again and should be arrested for cruelty.

Barbara, this is a dog forum made up of real dog lovers. If you don't really cherish dogs, you can hit them on the nose and think starving a puppy is okay, this is the wrong forum for you. Forgive me if I'm mistaken.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson