Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
How can you at all feel okay with sitting around and trashing someone?
I honestly don't consider it trashing if all of it's true.

I consider it a Public Service Announcement.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I don't understand why you are making things WAY WORSE for Teal. And I don't understand how answering if you actually know her, been at shows with her, or have ever even met her in real life is irrelevant.

IMO, it really WOULD clear up the question of why you are so adament about her defense.......first hand knowledge and all that.
WHY does my defending her have ANYTHING to do with this **** Fila puppy?! Do any of you know how to stay productive and on topic? My point is, if you want to get to the bottom of what happened to the dog, fine... But do not spend pages and pages just plain BASHING someone. How is that hard to get? How can you JUSTIFY that? It's sick.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Top Dog

I am just going to step out of this thread. Since defending my friend makes me a creep... Hmmm.

Some of you here have some very skewed morals and logic.

Have fun trash talking people that are too overwhelmed to even defend themselves. Beating someone while they're down. What fun you guys must be having! I'm out.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I don't understand why you are making things WAY WORSE for Teal. And I don't understand how answering if you actually know her, been at shows with her, or have ever even met her in real life is irrelevant.

IMO, it really WOULD clear up the question of why you are so adamant about her defense.......first hand knowledge and all that.
Ditto
~Suzanne Clothier
<--------Orson

Quote:
WHY does my defending her have ANYTHING to do with this **** Fila puppy?! Do any of you know how to stay productive and on topic? My point is, if you want to get to the bottom of what happened to the dog, fine... But do not spend pages and pages just plain BASHING someone. How is that hard to get? How can you JUSTIFY that? It's sick.
That was kind of my point about you making it worse for her. YOU are helping keep these pages going.

I find that weird if you've never met outside of the internet. *shrugs*
Twin 2

Quote:
There wouldn't be pages and pages if the questions would be answered.

Instead it's just around and around and around. Part of me feels it's pointless at this point but then I do think that this needs to have a conclusion and answers. People need to know if this breeder is a liar or if Teal really did let this puppy get to this condition.
We are Home.

Quote:
whats sick imo is someone calling a puppy that was put in that position a **** Puppy. The condition of her other dogs DOES come into play when this is how a dog looked that LEFT HER HOUSE.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
While I agree there has been off topic personal posts from both sides, some in rather poor taste, a lot of the posts you quote as having a problem with DO have to do with the fila puppy.

How can you justify a puppy with every single vertebrae showing, who the vets couldn't even get a fecal from using their fingers, as being in good lean condition?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:58 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
I am just going to step out of this thread. Since defending my friend makes me a creep... Hmmm.

Some of you here have some very skewed morals and logic.

Have fun trash talking people that are too overwhelmed to even defend themselves. Beating someone while they're down. What fun you guys must be having! I'm out.
how about letting a dog get into that condition because you dont like it? THats not a bad thing? Seriously if you are defending that action *I* would be worried

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
pitties are supposed to be 'thick' dogs.
Er.. no, they aren't. Well, I guess it depends on what "pitties" you're referring to.

Sorry, was just catching up on this and had to comment on that one.. even though it has nothing to do with the thread.