Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Top Dog

Wow, this is kind of crazy.

This might not end well for me..but I have always found the Saluki's condition concerning.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

me too, i dont have much experience with sighthounds, but i have met some rescued greyhounds that looked like furry blimps compared to her saluki , even her pitties IMHO leave more to be desired in the weight department, pitties are supposed to be 'thick' dogs.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Top Dog

Ignoring what questions?

And no, my point is: several of you have said that the point of this thread is to "get to the bottom of things"... But that's not what it is any more. You're talking about her other dogs, her contact with other breeders, her past dogs, and her activity on other forums... That's not trying to find out what happened to the Fila puppy, that's BASHING, FLAMING, AND BULLYING.

Whether or not you agree with her weight choices for HER dogs has nothing to do with what happened to this Fila puppy.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 09:47 PM
MyHorseMyRules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Ignoring what questions?

And no, my point is: several of you have said that the point of this thread is to "get to the bottom of things"... But that's not what it is any more. You're talking about her other dogs, her contact with other breeders, her past dogs, and her activity on other forums... That's not trying to find out what happened to the Fila puppy, that's BASHING, FLAMING, AND BULLYING.

Whether or not you agree with her weight choices for HER dogs has nothing to do with what happened to this Fila puppy.
...Still didn't answer the question. Do you know Teal IRL?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
no i was posting MY pics OF a thin dog as a visual aid to show the differences btw the two LOL, i know 'thin' is not the same as starving. that poor pup was starving, i hope he has a better life with the breeder or finds a new special person who will care for him properly

Why did I think of it the other way? That's weird. Of course that's what you were doing. (must be my cholesterol medication making me fuzzy)
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHorseMyRules View Post
...Still didn't answer the question. Do you know Teal IRL?
I'm not answering because it would be going against the point I am trying to make... Whether or not I know her in real life is irrelevant to the topic of the thread and frankly, none of your business. Seriously. Grow up, guys. How can you at all feel okay with sitting around and trashing someone?

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Twin 2

Quote:

Well, since no questions are really being answered I think all anyone has at this point is pattern of past and present behavior.

I've tried very hard to stay on topic and remain overall neutral but questioning and I have yet to have been given any reasonable explanation from you or from Teal. I'm hoping that the Fila breeder finds her way here, I know she's not much for the online world but I would love to hear her take.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 PM
MyHorseMyRules

I'm going to take that as a no.

And I think it's pretty relevant. As her stalwart defender, I was wondering if you had seen the living conditions and whatnot. I'm not jumping on you... I was just curious, as it would help her to have an actual witness on her side.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:52 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
I'm not answering because it would be going against the point I am trying to make... Whether or not I know her in real life is irrelevant to the topic of the thread and frankly, none of your business. Seriously. Grow up, guys. How can you at all feel okay with sitting around and trashing someone?
I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I don't understand why you are making things WAY WORSE for Teal. And I don't understand how answering if you actually know her, been at shows with her, or have ever even met her in real life is irrelevant.

IMO, it really WOULD clear up the question of why you are so adamant about her defense.......first hand knowledge and all that.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:52 PM
We are Home.

but its ok for her to trash the breeder (with or without names) and you to call people stalkers and everything.

Wow. Just wow.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie