Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
OH LOOK,

A completely off topic post attacking Teal personally. Totally productive and it totally proves your point!
*gasp*

Kinda like this post?

Old 10-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
OH LOOK,

A completely off topic post attacking Teal personally. Totally productive and it totally proves your point!
Ummm...I never once mentioned a name in my post. And even if i had put someone's name there, how would that be a "personal attack"?

The thing is, people have a right to know about this behavior pattern if they have been contacted by her about a puppy.

Trust me: my life is much nicer without being involved in Internet drama. But in this case, people I know stand a high chance of being screwed over, and the dogs caught in the middle possibly have a much worse fate.

When you make your bed, don't be surprised when you're forced to lie in it. (So make it wisely.....)
Old 10-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
*gasp*

Kinda like this post?
No, not at all. My post wasn't attacking anyone personally. It was confronting a post and a statement, not a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
Ummm...I never once mentioned a name in my post. And even if i had put someone's name there, how would that be a "personal attack"?

The thing is, people have a right to know about this behavior pattern if they have been contacted by her about a puppy.

Trust me: my life is much nicer without being involved in Internet drama. But in this case, people I know stand a high chance of being screwed over, and the dogs caught in the middle possibly have a much worse fate.

When you make your bed, don't be surprised when you're forced to lie in it. (So make it wisely.....)
No, but you only named off every breed of dog that Teal has expressed interest in or owns...hmmm... Funny coincidence or a subtle insult? I'll bet on subtle insult.

And what sort of behavior pattern is that, exactly? Rehoming dogs that don't fit into her home properly? Oh, the horror!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 01:22 PM
SevenSins

Quote:
I disagree. Something like this should only be made pubic when it has been undeniably proven... Now it is just a slanderous accusation, and we all know how that works. Whether Teal is found innocent or guilty or not, she will always have been accused of something like this, and therefore will always have that mark on her back because it was done publicly.
Not really true. My co-breeder and I were recently accused publicly of keeping our dogs locked in crates inside a filthy house, wallowing in their own **** and feces, by someone we repossessed a puppy from. Many people jumped on the bandwagon immediately. And you know what? Within minutes of returning home, video was taken and uploaded with timestamps to prove that the accusations were false. Now? The only "mark" on our backs are from the ex-friend we repossessed the dog from, and from the other ex-friend who was blindly parroting the information from her (who also happens to be the same person who literally, physically watched a former mutual friend starve dogs to death and didn't tell us, just stopped taking pictures and swept it under the rug...which is why this crap hits very close to home with me). Pretty much everyone else apologized and moved on with their lives.

At least the folks here on Chaz are, for the most part, giving the benefit of the doubt (while being guarded, and rightfully so) and asking the OP for her side of the story. I don't think most people here want it to be true and would happily be proven wrong. I know I certainly don't want it to be true and I'd love to be able to find out that the dog was in that condition through no fault of a human. I'd love to! Honest.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Fila Love

Originally Posted by Miakoda
Some people belong to the breed of the month club.

Look....a gamebred APBT! I need one of those! Now I'm in!!!

Wait! People are fawning over those built dual registered AST/APBTs! I gotta get me one!

A Bull Terrier? WHAT?!?! I must have one!

Wow.....Salukis are super rare! Sign me up, sista!

Dude. That's one of those fabled Filas! I'm gonna get me one, too! Hey, everybody! Look at meeeeeee!!!!!!

Hmmm....the Malinois sure seems to be the new cool talked-about breed. Hey, you! I wanna buy a puppy!

Quote:
OH LOOK,

Teal's name was not mentioned in Miakoda's post. Pretty generalized if you ask me.

Poor baby does look very thin in the pictures...
Old 10-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Top Dog

Excuse me if I know how to recognize a subtle insult when I see one. If you're going to say something about someone, say it. Don't hide behind semantics and the "oh, but I didn't say their name" bull.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Renee, that was a great post.

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:31 PM
MyHorseMyRules

Quote:
Excuse me if I know how to recognize a subtle insult when I see one. If you're going to say something about someone, say it. Don't hide behind semantics and the "oh, but I didn't say their name" bull.
*snort*
Old 10-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Twin 2

Barbara, I'm not asking you to believe the worst in a friend. I know if someone I held dear and respected a lot had these accusations pointed at them I would be fighting tooth and nail too. But, you have to admit you came here biased and you (along with Teal) aren't doing much to prove anything Red Chrome said as false.

And I'll be honest, I wasn't unbiased either though I did try very hard to look at it through unbiased eyes. I think the most telling part is all the people in this thread with no horse in this race that are just not being able to look at this situation and the evidence presented by both sides and come out saying anything but what Red Chrome has stated.

Do you know what happened? Do you have an explanation other than "SHE DIDN"T DO IT!" and "RED CHROME IS A STALKER!" to make all this make sense and show the Teal did not in fact deserve this?

Overall I think Chaz has been seriously good here and very open and willing to listen. The problem is nothing much is being said.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
. The problem is nothing much is being said.
politics, this makes me think about politics.

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.