Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2012, 02:54 AM
...ice road...

Well I missed SevenSins' post about fixing the time stamps. Not surprising.

Now that I have a killer migraine from the stress of dealing with you insane internet people for hours on end, this apparent animal abuser/neglector (which isn't a word, says my spell check)/"whatever the hell else I am" is going to attempt to find a spot in my bed that three of my poor, neglected, abused dogs took over because their own leather couch, futon, and all the dog beds weren't good enough
Old 10-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Top Dog

^ Those poor, horrible abused dogs, getting everything they need, a comfy comfy bed, many other choices of sleep spots.. And when they rise, I'm sure plenty of fun will follow.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:08 AM
Top Dog

Mine get to sleep in their kennels without blankets. And in the morning I take them outside and Baloo is tied outside until its time for food... The horror.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-02-2012, 03:11 AM
Top Dog

^ That is so cruel!

My poor didlims get the choice between the futon, chair, a crate, three dog beds... But the bed is off limits most nights, lol.

Then the evil one gets tied up for 8 hours!

If I'm mean enough I'll allow them on the bed..
Old 10-02-2012, 05:38 AM
and Fozzie B!

Oh wow... 42 pages?!?! Amazing.

I love your dogs Teal. they're gorgeous and always look in top condition. Lean? Maybe. But the average dog owner keeps their dogs obese from day one... and the poor dogs suffer for it. Working at a pet hotel I saw many puppies go from nice and lean to painfully thin within a couple days, just due to stress and not eating. I'm not excusing the pictures of Bullseye, but I cannot believe that Teal intentionally starved that puppy. He looks happy and beautiful in all of her pictures.

I find it really creepy that 42 pages have been dedicated to bullying and making personal attacks on Teal. When she gets charged with animal cruelty, lmk. Otherwise this to me is simply a case of someone being nosey and a breeder getting defensive and trying to defend their name/dogs by making Teal look bad. :/

Teal, you just can't win with some people. They were berating you in the first place for returning a puppy who didn't suit you... OF COURSE when they find pictures of a skinny puppy it turns into a field day! I love Chaz but it's really redundant and hurtful when a thread turns into a virtual gangbang.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 10-02-2012, 05:41 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
Oh wow... 42 pages?!?! Amazing.

I love your dogs Teal. they're gorgeous and always look in top condition. Lean? Maybe. But the average dog owner keeps their dogs obese from day one... and the poor dogs suffer for it. Working at a pet hotel I saw many puppies go from nice and lean to painfully thin within a couple days, just due to stress and not eating. I'm not excusing the pictures of Bullseye, but I cannot believe that Teal intentionally starved that puppy. He looks happy and beautiful in all of her pictures.

I find it really creepy that 42 pages have been dedicated to bullying and making personal attacks on Teal. When she gets charged with animal cruelty, lmk. Otherwise this to me is simply a case of someone being nosey and a breeder getting defensive and trying to defend their name/dogs by making Teal look bad. :/

Teal, you just can't win with some people
Nice post.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 AM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post

Now that I have a killer migraine from the stress of dealing with you insane internet people for hours on end, this apparent animal abuser/neglector (which isn't a word, says my spell check)/"whatever the hell else I am" is going to attempt to find a spot in my bed that three of my poor, neglected, abused dogs took over because their own leather couch, futon, and all the dog beds weren't good enough
So I'm still wondering....

Is the skinny puppy in the pics the pup that you had possession of?
Did he look like that when he left your care? If not, what exactly was his body condition?

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Let it be

When people care about what they are talking about things often get heated. I have no real opinion of any of this other than that puppy looks terrible in the breeders pictures of it and whoever did that to him in my opinion should NOT be caring for any other living being. Neglect is abuse and being able to allow an animal to get to that condition does not happen over night. I fear for the safety of any living being subject to the risk of being taken care of by whatever human allowed it as well as said person's mental health.

However, I don't know enough background or anyone involved to get out my torch and pitchfork. As someone who doesn't know anything really about the OP its hard to th ink you'd even send a dog back to a breeder looking that rough. Why not just let it pass on? But why the heck would a breeder do that to her dogs when her reputation would be on the line, have it go public and have even more attention drawn to the fact? Too confusing for my preggo brain to keep up with.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
I know you like stuff being directly quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSins View Post
You could solve this whole issue in your favor very quickly if what you're saying is true. Re-upload the photos to Photobucket. This time, click on the upper right hand side where it says "Customize your upload options" and UNcheck the box next to "Permanently remove information about where my photos were taken..

Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Are you dead yet?

I don't even know what to make of this thread.

After reading through some of it... I don't believe for a second that the breeder of that Fila puppy OR Red Chrome would spend so much time and effort into manipulating photos just to make a puppy buyer look bad. Seems like a lot is going on behind this drama.