Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekka View Post
I totally have no real opinion. But this seems strange. Puppies grow FAST. So it would be hard to take a healthy puppy, get it to this stage and then rehab it fast enough before it was full grown.

I would think that unless the person in question gave up the puppy months before this pics, the pup had to be in similar condition in the pics whilst still in that person's care.
Yep, it's also easy to show pictures to prove a dog is still with you and healthy when the dog is not healthy. You just show old pictures.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Top Dog

There were no pictures of the puppy in Jairi's care the last month she had it. As I said before in this thread, Dianna's phone number is on her website. You can call her and chat about it. She also has the vet report.

I don't doubt Dianna because of her reputation. I got this info 2 days ago and spent some time making phone calls checking Dianna out before I posted this.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:55 PM
...ice road...

Oh, Courtney. Are you going to stalk, slander, and attack me for the rest of my life?

For the record - Courtney has never met me in person or seen my dogs.

These two pictures are from 08/24/2011... this thread was started 08/26/11.

And pictures throughout the time he was with me...

These are shots from a professional photographer at a race.

I had to dig those up on my old computer. I had a ton of pictures on my phone of him in my bed, at the coffee shop, the creek, at Petco, etc. but that phone died long ago.

As for how much you "really" know about me... *shrug* I post pictures of my dogs often, and pictures of them from public events (usually winning at competitions, but also just hanging out in front of the coffee shop in town, etc.) I've actually been TOO open with my life on the internet... which is how my every move has been attacked by Courtney over the years.

So, if a bunch of people on the internet from all across the country who have never met me or my dogs want to partake in the slander and black listing that Courtney has devoted her life to... please, feel free. Because attending competitions week after week, with well conditioned, well socialized, well trained, and VERY MUCH LOVED dogs is far more proof than some internet stalker's personal vendetta
Old 10-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

Slander is only slander if it can be proven false. Defamation of character would be more applicable, but as far as I know it has to be pretty bad to have any sort of case. Believe me, I have had BC breeders threaten to sue me a few times... LOL. Call it an attack, call it an obsession- I guess I would say that RedChrome has the same motivation as I would- she genuinely cares about dogs and is trying to ensure that no dog has to go through this again.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Twin 2

So I ask once again, what's being said? Is the breeder lying? Are the pictures doctored? Is Red Chrome lying?

And I'm going to be perfectly honest, those two first pictures do nothing to convince me what Red Chrome said is a lie.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM
...ice road...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I was going to stay out of this both last year and now but I do have a question. does Teal still have the Boston terrier? How about Bindah? I don't see them in pictures anymore. If not, what happened to them?

There was never really an explanation about Angus, Lyric, or Polaris that I saw either.

Maybe there's a good explanation but it's enough to make me think. That's a lot of dogs in a short time on chaz. People on chaz have rehomed dogs in the past but there is an explanation that goes with.

Anyways, I'm going to crawl back away now.

The Boston Terrier and Bindah are my parents dogs. I do live in their property, so sometimes they make it into pictures and sometimes they don't.

Angus - Rehomed with the owner of my Saluki's brother.

Lyric - Living with a family with two kids and loving every minute of it

Polaris - Poisoned while I was away (came home, said hi to all the dogs, thought he was a little off... took a shower, got out, and he was near death. Our nearest vet is 30 minutes away... opted to let him die at home. He passed within a few minutes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttkip View Post
Great example of Teal's stories....is the puppy Polaris and her Bull Terrier. And I've ALWAYS wondered what happened to Lyric?

The Bull Terrier was stolen. There's a thread on another forum about it somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chrome View Post
There were no pictures of the puppy in Jairi's care the last month she had it. As I said before in this thread, Dianna's phone number is on her website. You can call her and chat about it. She also has the vet report.

I don't doubt Dianna because of her reputation. I got this info 2 days ago and spent some time making phone calls checking Dianna out before I posted this.

Actually, there are pictures 2 DAYS before I started this thread... hmmm.

If RedChrome cared about the dogs - where does personal information about my life fall into play there? My son, where I live, etc. is no one's business.

Pictures, mention, quotes of funny conversations, etc. regarding my son are ALL over my Facebook... which is private, because of people like Courtney. How many of you are parents? I don't see anyone else getting crap for not sharing a bunch of information about their child/children on a public forum...
Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
So I ask once again, what's being said? Is the breeder lying? Are the pictures doctored? Is Red Chrome lying?

And I'm going to be perfectly honest, those two first pictures do nothing to convince me what Red Chrome said is a lie.
I thought the same thing.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 10-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Top Dog

Here is a thread on Zealand bringing up some of the same concerns about the revolving door.

<link removed> No OFD-other forum drama and/or threads please

And another one with her "forever" dogs...2 are with her parents, 1 with her still, 1 dumped at a SHELTER,1 rehomed and 1 PTS for "aggression".

And here is where she was rehoming Polaris who died of poisoning, never taken to a vet. Lyric and Angus both who disappeared.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.

Last edited by ACooper; 10-02-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:06 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
I thought the same thing.
Honestly, this is all before my time, but... me, too. Especially the first picture.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Top Dog

Oh more drama, drama. Shocking.