Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachshunds4me View Post
Although I'll likely regret this post - it's rich of RC to come here and bash others when her own dog has looked like this in the past

I guess he should have been returned to his breeder??
And the whole world called to attack her?

And that is all I have to say on that matter
Awww. Yvette....nice of you to show up. I have said Judge is a hard keeper, he was too thin in that picture, and was fed more so that he gained weight.

Hows your rescue doing? Got anymore dogs from Jairi? Whatever did happen to Lamby? That dog Jairi sent you.

Please post vet records from my vet saying I neglect my dogs or that they've been in that bad of shape.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.

Last edited by Red Chrome; 10-07-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

Jynx- that dog has more pictures provided in the photography section. That picture is when he was from 18 months old and still maturing. On top of maturing he is a hard keeper. So I feed him more, but when he would hit a growth spurt he would get a little too thin.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Top Dog

I was commenting on the pic shown, thanks for explaining, tho there was no need to.

JessLough, while I agree many can say "have had dogs xxx years", which doesn't necessarily equate to knowledge, suffice it to say, I just don't feel the need to justify or print out my credentials/accomplishments when it comes to gsd's..(and honestly I am not saying this to sound snotty/stuck up/know it all just explaining a little
Old 10-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
I was commenting on the pic shown, thanks for explaining, tho there was no need to.

JessLough, while I agree many can say "have had dogs xxx years", which doesn't necessarily equate to knowledge, suffice it to say, I just don't feel the need to justify or print out my credentials/accomplishments when it comes to gsd's..(and honestly I am not saying this to sound snotty/stuck up/know it all just explaining a little
I think the main thing people want to point out is that even though her 'supporters' claim there is no evidence and it was based off of one pic there were a few (post #75 to see them), also there was vet records posted and a trusted member spoke with the breeder and other members know her.

Teal came on here and lied repeatedly, avoided questions as to what happened, and is looking for a new dog already.

The difference here is RC has come on here and stated the dog was ribby and about working to fix that. Teal set up a thread to give an excuse when another dog went missing to hide that she ditched another animal and this one had been starved to dangerous levels.

They are not the same thing.

Old 10-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Gosh I've missed the pit bull hater! Neat!

Comparing a lean, intact, high energy, young adult GSD to an emaciated fila puppy is a silly straw grasp.

Can we go back to Pys and sight hounds? Kthanx.

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Top Dog

Old 10-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Top Dog

That GSD is lean, but there's a huge difference between that and the Fila puppy. There is NO comparison. That Fila was neglected until it was emaciated and almost starved to death. Can you not see the difference in their condition? Teal denied it and did nothing to fix him up. He could have died! This GSD in the picture is a long way from dying of starvation. RC acknowledged that her GSD was too light and was working on trying to beef him up. How can you not see the difference?

And as it was said, how does going around finding pictures of other forum members' dogs, scrutinizing them and then posting the leaner ones on this thread relate to the thread topic? This is about neglect and abuse, complete lack of caring. The feeding and attention was withdrawn from this puppy because of the sickest reason....she didn't like his personality and he wasn't going to fit into her life style. WFT? If you can't see the difference here, well.....there's something wrong.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Top Dog

thank you yoko for clarifying, sounds like this teal person has not changed, unfortunately people like this can ALWAYS find a dog/puppy if they are persistent enough

Just to clarify my intent was not to compare RC with Teal at all, two totally different topics I was commenting on And I don't read every thread on this forum to know that RC's dog was 18 months old in that picture, she explained it and thats that? sheesh, get over it, I have
Old 10-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Top Dog

Posting the gsd to try and mitigate the fila is silliness. First of all, like Linds said, even if RC is a baby boiling dog starver that does not change anything about the fila. Secondly, even if that pic could potentially could change anything about the fila, it doesn't, because the GSD is underweight, the fila is skin and bones, it is the thestral of puppies.

The GSD has enough muscle on him that you could have rack of GSD if you liked. The muscle along the filas spine is totally atrophied. You can see where the ribs join the vertebral column. There is hardly anything left. The two dogs' body conditions are not equivalent.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
How about a parody or two?

Minnesota Style (actually done quite well)
http://youtu.be/x0z078OcLbM

Pusheen Style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM-cn09jHPI

Siri picture taken by Linds.

Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.