Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Original Twin

Weird, I JUST clicked it again, and again it brought me to an error page. When I backtrack on the page and go to the equipment listing, it doesn't show any leashes. Bizarre.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Behavior Nerd

Oh whoa, now I see the same thing as you. Maybe it's just out of stock?

Old 07-21-2011, 11:51 PM
Original Twin

Hmmm. Well if they stop selling them, at least you know where to go!
Old 07-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Top Dog

I see the same thing now too
Old 07-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Lord Cynical

Maybe tomorrow I'll take a photo of everything. It's such a pain to get out and photograph, and a lot of stuff I don't use because it's all flood-damaged. Also known as Smelly.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 07-22-2011, 01:13 AM
Top Dog

I believe you can get the cat collar styles and sizes in a non-elastic form from Paco collars..just put that in the notes section. They're pretty great to work with
Old 07-22-2011, 01:15 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
Maybe tomorrow I'll take a photo of everything. It's such a pain to get out and photograph, and a lot of stuff I don't use because it's all flood-damaged. Also known as Smelly.
Ah, then you must have been the one with the flooded Paco collar that still looked amazing. You should re-post that one.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Glutton for Crazy

I don't want to take new photos but I may later today. For now, these are old photos. I'm honestly pretty boring and cheap, I have several from CM, the Collar Shop, Trendy Hounds, one from K9 Closet, a couple from EllasLead, etc I suppose I may re-photograph things today if we have time.

And this... when the only dog I had to collar was Arnold. I think this was two years ago.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I've actually heard terrible things about the quality of their leather. I don't have any myself so I can't tell you first-hand.

I do love OnLead leashes though, and they are SUPER cheap and free shipping. On Lead I have a euro leash from them and a regular 6ft leash
I've used my trainer's agitation harness (its actually called the tracking harness on their website).... he's had it 12yrs and only conditioned it once and its still in great shape to hold up to working dogs hitting it HARD. I've seen it used on Malinois, Dobes, an Aussie, and my GSD mixes. I know he uses their leads for his Malinois' too and they also seem to be in lovely shape. *shrug*

I had a training tab, but Scout ate it. It was good quality braided latigo leather. Nothing fancy, but it was good leather. Only thing I still have from them is a french linen tug, which is very nice btw.

That said my own harness is a leather walking harness from Stillwater Kennel Supply, it seems to fit the sled dog mutts chest's better than the traditionally designed agitation harnesses. And you just cannot beat Shane's quality and pricing honestly.

I had one of these: All Weather Dog Harness with Quick Release, Schutzhund, Police K9, Tracking dog , Protection
But I sold it to a guy at training with an 18 month old Dobe because the design didn't fit Scout as well as my Stillwater harness. The hardware seemed too lightweight to me too, but I'm sure its fine I'm just used to bulldog grade equipment that is extremely heavy duty.

I also got a 10ft line of some kind of weather resistant stuff, I'm not sure if its biothane or what, but its a kick ass line. And a 4ft 1/2" OB lead out of the same stuff that is freaking awesome! And a couple more tugs that were on sale.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:11 AM
feel the magic

This is *part* of one container we have. The container next to the pile, we have 3 that size full of collars.

Yeah. I'm THAT bad.
All of these are collars except for one police lead.