Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-18-2011, 12:14 AM
Puppy Dog

Default Fila Brasileiro B litter, metamorphisis.

Non of these pups are for sale so please do not PM or e-mail. If you are interested in a Fila Brasileiro I can point you in the direction of some breeders that I would recommend and the reasons for those referrals. What I am posting here is links to the different stages of the pups I recently had..Enjoy!

whelping
B litter pictures by Brasileirokid - Photobucket

4 weeks old
Bravo litter pictures by Brasileirokid - Photobucket

6 weeks

B litter 6 weeks old pictures by Brasileirokid - Photobucket

7 weeks (some of the pups went home this day so I didnt have all to update..as soon as I get updated pics from their owners I will post.

B litter 7 weeks old pictures by Brasileirokid - Photobucket
Old 07-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Felurian

I really like this litter. Great bone, nice heads, and the length of their bodies in proportion to their heights is already looking good in the 4 week old pics. Love the last two grrrrls in that series especially

Now to look at the rest of the pics

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Puppy Dog

yea, this litter was something special..very, very consistent with loads of confidence, laid back personalities, good bone great structure...those fawn females came out so good and that female 4 as well..it was so hard to choose picks it was so close on so many of them. This particular litter is rare...kinda wish all were staying in the U.S so we could keep them all here...hind sight is a B!T$H.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:45 AM
Felurian

That's the way the last litter Gamble sired was. Kharma was the pick of it, so Judy saved her for me. She wouldn't let anyone else even look at her, lol. It's breathtaking to look at the old photos of the historic Filas, then at Kharma's and see how freakishly alike they are. She has that wonderful, paradoxical Fila laid-back-but-intense temperament.

It was really a tragedy that Judy got so sick. She had finally reached the point where she was producing the dogs she had always aimed at. I believe she passed away -- I'd been in contact with her while she was undergoing cancer treatment and then she never returned any calls or e-mails.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-18-2011, 01:56 AM
Puppy Dog

oh man i meant 3 weeks on that second link not 4...

Gamble? Judy? This dog and breeder dont ring a bell, what was the kennel name?...make me remember.

I hears what your saying... I finally find out what clicks well with maddy's blood and she is going into retirement...at least I have something from her from 2 diff sires that I can collect from in the future.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:16 AM
Felurian

It was Defender. She started out slow, took a lot of flack -- some of it justified, but she was having to go it alone without anyone around who knew anything (there was a really TERRIBLE kennel over in Rogersville, TN, and then Shoo-Its in Turtletown and she stayed far away from them . . . and they talked about her like a red-headed step child). Some of her earlier litters were less than what she wanted, but she learned and worked hard and had some really old-fashioned dogs coming out of her lines there at the last.

I'm routinely appalled/amazed when people who have seen some other Fila lines think these dogs don't have stamina, or can't hunt, or track, or herd well, or are slow and clumsy because the Filas they've been exposed to aren't what they can be! It's a sad shame because I've watched Kharma, and Buffy before her do all of those things supremely well, along with having superlative guardian instincts and an almost scary intellect and capability for reasoning and understanding (and using) cause and effect.

Not to mention a truly warped and wonderful sense of humor

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Puppy Dog

I dont know defender lines personally and all I have heard are bad things about them like horrendous health issues until now...that shoo-its guy was probably the worst thing for this breed and I am glad that he is gone. it sucks that for every one good breeder in this breed there are 20 insanely crappy ones.
Their quickness and sharp thinking is what keeps me on my toes all the time. They look like they would be so cumbersome and slow to react/move...i feel sorry for the person that attempts to test that theory. It is good that their looks are so deceptive, I like that.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Fila Love

Good looking litter.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Twin 2.0

That is a STUNNING litter! I'm such a sucker for a brindle.

What lines are you using? I'm not as well versed as Renee or Filarotten, but I know a few.

What's your take on the EshabetaII dogs?

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Top Dog

I love it when you guys get talking about your Filas

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/