Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 10-26-2005, 09:24 AM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

I stopped by her house yesterday to talk to her about the pups and what she was going to do

I also told her that she would need to watch Bailey to make sure she didn't get any infections and to bring her in tommorrow to have a pitocin shot (which would be today) and she needed to watch the pups closely to make sure they are all getting fed right

Her response was I don't really care I hope somthing happens to her then we won't have to worry about any more litters of puppies

I was so mad at her I told her to bring Bailey to my house tonight and we will take her and the puppies and find them and her all a great home of course after they are raised and she is spayed

Ash47- no the other dog is a male and he is not neutered but he only reaches just above Baileys ankles so it is highly unlikely that he bred her but it is possible if she laid down but the pups look like purebred labs at this point but that could change

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 10-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Top Dog

This is heartbreaking !! Keep us posted,
Old 10-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Top Dog

Its so goos of you to do this, did she say yes to you taking them? I would report this person and I would also not want anything to do with her
Old 10-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Top Dog

People are unbelievable, they anger me so much. Thank goodness there are people like you to save these babies and their momma.. Good luck and tell your neighbor, well never mind!!!LOL
Old 10-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Top Dog

What a b***! Keep us posted, I hope you get the mom and the pups and find them a good home.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Top Dog

is this your friend who said this or your neibour, i forget and cant find where u said it. Im glad you can take them and find them homes..when you have a chance you should take pictures
Old 11-01-2005, 09:45 AM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

this is my sister that is what makes me so mad I got Bailey and the eight pups Rocky wasn't so happy but he will deal with it they are so cute and I think I have found a home for two one black male and one black female and I may just keep the smallest yellow female maybe I am undecided I really don't need anymore but she is so cute I will try to post pics of the litter soon

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 11-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Fila Love

That is so sad. But, I am so glad you have the mom and pups. At least they stand a good chance for a happy healthy life.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwings811
this is my sister that is what makes me so mad I got Bailey and the eight pups Rocky wasn't so happy but he will deal with it they are so cute and I think I have found a home for two one black male and one black female and I may just keep the smallest yellow female maybe I am undecided I really don't need anymore but she is so cute I will try to post pics of the litter soon
Ooooh i am glad I am an only child. Did everything go well with the birth, I cant wait to see the pics
Old 11-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Top Dog

What a blessing you are for this litter