Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Melissa_W Melissa_W is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieLover
Why would she want to breed her female? Is she planning on selling the pups? Has she done all the testing? It seems to me that if she has questions on how to breed or when to breed etc., she shouldn't be breeding. That is just my opinion which is based on how many dogs are looking for good homes right now I just think it's silly to add more to find homes for.
I don't think there's anything wrong with having a desire to breed, as long as she gets educated before she actually does anything. Even people who are now really great breeders had no knowledge at some point. Maybe after she does some reading about it, she'll decide it's not for her. Or maybe she'll become a really great breeder. Who knows? But there's nothing wrong with asking first. What would be upsetting if she just went and did it without researching.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-25-2005, 05:24 PM
poeluvr poeluvr is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa_W
I don't think there's anything wrong with having a desire to breed, as long as she gets educated before she actually does anything. Even people who are now really great breeders had no knowledge at some point. Maybe after she does some reading about it, she'll decide it's not for her. Or maybe she'll become a really great breeder. Who knows? But there's nothing wrong with asking first. What would be upsetting if she just went and did it without researching.
LOL..I TOTALLY SECOND THAT
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Gallien Jacks Gallien Jacks is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,586
Default

Hummm dont think this person is coming back?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-28-2005, 03:57 PM
candy722's Avatar
candy722 candy722 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 638
Default

Oh yeah i don't think so either.
__________________
www.barkatme.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Gallien Jacks Gallien Jacks is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy722
Oh yeah i don't think so either.
I even pm them and offered info and help but nothing, I hate to think of Jacks being bred without the person even knowing about them grrrrrrrrr
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
bubbatd's Avatar
bubbatd bubbatd is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 64,812
Default

Too bad when we can help them.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Manchesters
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

There seem to be a lot of people in the world who only want to read what they want to hear. AND want to tell Ya how you should say it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-03-2005, 03:12 AM
Bowowee's Avatar
Bowowee Bowowee is offline
Bulacan Pitbull Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchesters
There seem to be a lot of people in the world who only want to read what they want to hear. AND want to tell Ya how you should say it!!!
A lot of people here can learn quite fast. You don't have to undermine their intelligence. It doesn't mean that if they're not as knowledgeable as you are they can't breed their dogs right.
__________________
Let's make our country a pitbull loving nation.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Manchesters
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowowee
A lot of people here can learn quite fast. You don't have to undermine their intelligence. It doesn't mean that if they're not as knowledgeable as you are they can't breed their dogs right.
And another one goes on "IGNORE"!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-03-2005, 09:06 AM
bubbatd's Avatar
bubbatd bubbatd is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 64,812
Default

Everyone who becomes successful in anything had to start somewhere , with good mentors along the way.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site