Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 05-30-2011, 11:11 AM
treehugging clicker freak

Allie.... I'm so sorry I didn't respond to this thread sooner. I hope Jess relayed the message on how grateful I am, and how much I love it (tons and tons and tons!!!!). I printed it out, and put it in a frame on my nightstand <3

I have been an emotional wreck somedays... where I can't even hear/say his name. Other days I talk about him too much, it makes other people uncomfortable...
Today I had a ferret playdate with my three, and Amanda's two ferrets. They had a blast, but I was a little down, I just wished he could've been there

I miss my boy sooo soooooo much. I am grateful for the two new little distractions that were sent to me, I love them dearly, but its not the same. (I hope it doesn't sound like I don't love them, I really really do!! <3) Isaac is turning into quite the chunker, and he's trying hard to be more cuddly and less nippy lol

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 05-30-2011, 10:19 PM
Ferret Keeper

Ferrets have a special way that no other does to dook and weasel thier way into your heart , So deep you dont really relize how deep untill they are gone. I have had the pleasure of having 17 of these short legged angels touch my life, the longest visit was just a short 9 years. He knows you love and miss him and he will be there to greet you when its your time to see the bridge, untill then he will watch over you and dook around in your heart bringing you a smile when you think of him.

RIP Little man.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Felurian

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, Dana.

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) I know how deeply Murt burrowed into your heart. Remember, he will never leave that place he made for himself.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian