Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Default Let's get swimming!

David and I took Art for a swim, again. lol BUT this time we brought our video camera!!

Took us an hour to get to a lake! We tried three different lakes before we found one that was open and we could take Art to swim at. It was a sunny day today, until we got there and the clouds rolled in. But it was still pretty warm so we decided to stay for a little while. There wasn't a lot of people there, and no one swimming so we had it all to ourselves. It was still a bit on the chilly side so we didn't stay too long, but Art had a nice long swim!

He started swimming and David went to check out the dock that went out along the perimeter of the swimming area so Art decided he would go visit him. It was a longer swim than he thought though! >_< lol

Luckily I remembered my video camera before he got back!

Sorry about my horrible video taking skills He stops halfway back to check out the wooden post sticking up and just floats there lol I'm so annoying on videos, but you can mute it! lol!

*clicky*
Old 04-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Top Dog

That was SO super stinkin' cute. Oh, Jackson would have loved it there. Very pretty!

Old 04-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

It was a nice trip

I just wish we had a pool or something that we could let him swim in at home! That would be so awesome a bit less frigid lol