Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
Nevermind, scratch anything I've said in this thread, reality is I just want a Flat-Coat lol

(now that it's public knowledge, Mira's mom, the FCR I fell for in the first place, is having her second and final litter in 3 weeks)
Does that mean you will be having some puppy breathe around your house in a few months??????

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
2 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
Does that mean you will be having some puppy breathe around your house in a few months??????
No it does not

I just can't help wishing otherwise, a teensy bit. However adding another dog, not to mention another dog like Mira, would be unfair to myself, my dogs, and the puppy. I have three performance dogs here ranging from 1.5 to barely 4 years old...start spreading time and resources too thinly and someone is going to suffer for it.

Asking for a puppy from this litter would be selfish. But man oh man do I wish otherwise! I already adore Mom and have met the sire of this litter several times (as well as his brother and father) and they are really nice dogs.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 04-03-2011, 12:18 AM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD View Post
Border Collie (preferably with creepy eyes like this!)

As much as I hate that breeder, I drool over that dog. I think he's the most gorgeous dog I've ever seen but I would be willing to bet his temperament is hellish.

I forgot one of my major wants: Berger Picard. They just look like scruffy mutts to me, haha I love it.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Top Dog

Wanted to add I'd like a lurcher. Like this one!!!
<3
Old 04-03-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm All Ears

I have to say I just really am not a fan of blue eyes especially on BCs. They kind of freak me out. (I don't mind them on huskies though go figure)

But that link is weird. I know the dog and breeder but the picture linked goes to some weird page, not the real dog/breeder... ?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Top Dog

I have to say I love blue eyed BCs the most. As well as merley BCs but unfortunately when I get a BC I probably won't get to pick either of those things at all and I've come to accept that.

Edit: You're right Laur, what in the world is that site???? It lists the dog by a different name and kennel name and everything .__. Very perplexing
Old 04-03-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
No it does not

I just can't help wishing otherwise, a teensy bit. However adding another dog, not to mention another dog like Mira, would be unfair to myself, my dogs, and the puppy. I have three performance dogs here ranging from 1.5 to barely 4 years old...start spreading time and resources too thinly and someone is going to suffer for it.

Asking for a puppy from this litter would be selfish. But man oh man do I wish otherwise! I already adore Mom and have met the sire of this litter several times (as well as his brother and father) and they are really nice dogs.
Kind of where I am right now... I really would like a bigger dog, but right now Mia is more than enough. Getting another dog would really mean I'd be working a lot less with Mia because my next dog would likely be just as much dog as Mia. I wouldn't be able to take any less now without being disappointed. and to try to manage two of those is out of my league for now. Heck, I can't even get the time to really work Mia as much as I wanted to when I got her.

I am realizing I probably won't get a third dog till Mia is 5 or 6 at the LEAST (and Summer would be in double digits) and I'm oddly enough okay with that. Mia is all the dog I really need at the moment (and more than enough fun lol). So yeah... completely satisfied with the dog I have right now.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:41 AM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
But that link is weird. I know the dog and breeder but the picture linked goes to some weird page, not the real dog/breeder... ?
I was confused too, but on the bottom of the website it says this: "This is not real. This is part of a SIM horse game called Impulsion SIM."

So I guess they're just taking photos from other breeders and pretending they are theirs for a game or something lol.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-03-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
I was confused too, but on the bottom of the website it says this: "This is not real. This is part of a SIM horse game called Impulsion SIM."

So I guess they're just taking photos from other breeders and pretending they are theirs for a game or something lol.
Yeah that's just kinda strange....
Old 04-03-2011, 12:42 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiyo-Fir View Post
I have to say I love blue eyed BCs the most. As well as merley BCs but unfortunately when I get a BC I probably won't get to pick either of those things at all and I've come to accept that.
It's odd but the more BCs I meet the less I truly and honestly care about color and coat, beyond not liking the thick wavy woolly coats that show up from time to time (maintenance) and not liking a predominately white dog.

Not saying caring or not caring is better, just something I've noticed. Then again there are a whopping two real choices in "my" breed (solid black or solid liver) and truly don't care between those two either (provided the liver is the correct dark shade), though black is easier to care for in some ways.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13