Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Bulacan Pitbull Club

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedobelover
hi julie i totally just seen that... ummm no breeding
Yes it is true. Our kennel is handled collaboration of different people. My cousins breed the pitbulls, my sister breed the shih tzus, and I breed the beagles. I'm just seeking other people's opinions on what to do. Maybe I'm we're missing something out. My dog has no demodex (None of them ever had that) and she's already more than 2 years old. The one you saw on my webpage were probably our puppies. We are not irresponsible breeders. We give our pets the best care we could give. I'm glad a lot of people responded with a lot of nice suggestions. Thank you.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Bulacan Pitbull Club

Default Whats a Troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe
Is it possible this is another Troll?

Mo
Hey, whats a troll? Are you referring to me? I think that statement is very unfair. You don't even know me. I posted a polite and very simple question and I got a lot of rude answers. I guess that reflects your personalities. I can't blame you if you were raised that way.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

Bowowee... In defense of some of the chaz members who may have come across rudely, I can assure you that that was probably not their intent. We live in a world where there are so many unwanted dogs that when we hear a post from someone that sounds like they are unsure of themselves, we get worried, at least I do!!!! I think it is immoral to breed dogs for money or for pets only. I truly believe that if you want to breed a dog you should not have any questions about it when it's time to breed!!!!! Do your research first, before her heat cycle!!!! If you are not competing with your dogs then how do you know they fit their standard? How do you know this breeding will help to improve beagles as a whole? Have you asked yourself what the bitch is lacking that the stud makes up for? There is so much to consider when breeding dogs that I don't even know where to start. Here is a link to read http://www.faqs.org/faqs/dogs-faq/me...info/whelping/

Last edited by showpug; 11-01-2005 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowowee
My dog is in her 2nd day of heat. This is her first time to be bred. This is also my first dog. What should I do? When should I breed her?
Bowowee just look at your first post in here! So Is it your first dog, or have you bred before?? Because i am confused? then you said this that you breed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowowee
Yes it is true. Our kennel is handled collaboration of different people. My cousins breed the pitbulls, my sister breed the shih tzus, and I breed the beagles. I'm just seeking other people's opinions on what to do. Maybe I'm we're missing something out. My dog has no demodex (None of them ever had that) and she's already more than 2 years old. The one you saw on my webpage were probably our puppies. We are not irresponsible breeders. We give our pets the best care we could give. I'm glad a lot of people responded with a lot of nice suggestions. Thank you.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Manchesters

Kinda smells like a puppy mill situation.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Top Dog

I wish he'd make himself more clear. This may be his first beagle to breed. If so, these questions should have been asked many moons ago.I would thin the rest of the family breeders would enter the picture since they have a kennel site. Please, Bow, give us more info !
Old 11-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Top Dog

Just saw the 1st posting date........... it's either a done deal or he's waiting. Let us know Bow !
Old 11-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Bulacan Pitbull Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by showpug
Bowowee... In defense of some of the chaz members who may have come across rudely, I can assure you that that was probably not their intent. We live in a world where there are so many unwanted dogs that when we hear a post from someone that sounds like they are unsure of themselves, we get worried, at least I do!!!! I think it is immoral to breed dogs for money or for pets only. I truly believe that if you want to breed a dog you should not have any questions about it when it's time to breed!!!!! Do your research first, before her heat cycle!!!! If you are not competing with your dogs then how do you know they fit their standard? How do you know this breeding will help to improve beagles as a whole? Have you asked yourself what the bitch is lacking that the stud makes up for? There is so much to consider when breeding dogs that I don't even know where to start. Here is a link to read http://www.faqs.org/faqs/dogs-faq/me...info/whelping/

Well, its still not right to call someone a troll or to accuse someone of being a puppy mill. I don't breed dogs for money Showpug. I have other sources of income for that. I'm with my dogs 24/7. They live both in my house and farm. We treat and love them like people. We do not harm our dogs! We don't crop their ears, we don't neuter or spay them! We don't sell to petshops or retailers. As I've told everyone here, YOU DON'T KNOW ME, SO DO NOT JUDGE ME! If you don't want to answer my queries its fine me, just don't give me derogatory remarks because I'm not putting up with it. Its disappointing to see a lot of people here are jerks.
Still, there is nothing wrong with asking questions. Man evolves because he always has a question on his mind. There are always a better way to do things. One of the best ways to acquire knowledge is to ask the opinions of others especially those who are better experienced than you are.

Last edited by Bowowee; 11-01-2005 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Are You Blowing Me Off?

I don't think anyone here are jerks.

You posted two threads that contradict each other.

Either this is your first dog, or you are already a breeder?????????????

I don't even think you realize the threads that we are talking about.

How old are you?

My guess is 13 or 14.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Bulacan Pitbull Club

Whatever. Bye.