Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Animal Lover

Default Samantha-I'll always love you

My black lab mix Samantha died at the age of 13. I had her since I was a baby. We got her from the pound and she was by my side every day growing up. She was always looking out for me and has even saved my life a couple times. She was and still is my best friend and always will be. She was sweet and lovable to everyone and was a cherished member of the family. We had to put her to sleep because of the pain she was feeling. I'll always remember the way she looked at me those final moments before she was gone. It was like she was saying thank you and i'll always be there for you. It's been 3 years since then and I can't wait for the day that I can finally see her again at the Rainbow Bridge.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Top Dog

beautiful..she will be there for you..i guarantee it. She seemed like a very loving girl..Im sure in many ways she'll never be forgotten. You should do a story of her life or something..for the dog memorial p[age..i did one for my old dog
Old 10-14-2005, 01:06 AM
Rusty but Trusty

she will always be there for you. Even now that she is gone she will be there for you. You will meet her agian but she will be in no pain and will be eager to make up for lost time.