Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 10-23-2004, 03:21 PM
My Ginger Bread Cookie

Default Puzzle Balls?

Have heard of these, just wondering how good they work? Sounds like it would be something cool to get my already spoiled rotten Ginger :P I assume you put treats in them and they have to figure out how to get them out huh?
Ginger really needs more toys she only has 1 big basket full of em :P Oh well they can never have to many toys
Old 10-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Felurian

Yep, that exactly what they are. Just be careful! I made the mistake of letting Bimmer watch me load the treats in his once, so instead of puzzling them out, he just took the stopper out!

I sent one to my sister's Jack Russell, Braec, and he pounced on it before they even got any treats loaded into it. He had so much fun wallering it up and down the hallway that they had to take it away from him after 20 or 30 minutes; he chased it so hard his tongue was hanging out and he was foaming at the mouth.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian