Hi I'm new!

leaughxp

Hi everyone I just joined today. My name is Sara, I live in St. Louis, I'm a senior in college, and I LOVE animals! I currently have 2 chinchillas Chub and Hobo and I adopted my CRAZY puppy Gunner a little over a week ago. Gunner is a lab/hound mix about 11 weeks old.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Hi aqnd welcome to the site!!!! :D
Ive got a puppy calld Lucky and he is a yellow lab i have also got a black lab called Milo and a cat called Misty there my babies!!!!! :D LOL
Welcome!

Welcome to Chazhound, Sara.

Chinchillas are soooo soft! And they look so much better in their fur than humans do! How is Gunner doing with the introductions to them?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Hi! I'd love to see a picture of Gunner. He sounds like an interesting mix. Let us know when you post a picture. Welcome!

leaughxp

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Renee750il said:
Welcome to Chazhound, Sara.

Chinchillas are soooo soft! And they look so much better in their fur than humans do! How is Gunner doing with the introductions to them?
hehehe:)
Well he's sniffed the older chins cage a bit and I did get him out and sort of introduce them but I don't think Gunner cares to much. That one's in my room and I don't really let Gunner in there except when he follows me in and then I make him leave after a few minutes. The other chin is in the dinning room(more like extra storage room) for quarentine as I just got him a few weeks ago. His cage is on the dresser and sometimes Gunner will jump up trying to get him. That chin is more active during the day though so maybe that's why he is more interested in him. The other day I almost had a heart attack as the baby chin had escape his cage and ran around the house. He ran in front of Gunner's crate and I just prayed he wouldn't run into it (he could surly fit through the bars) as I'm sure he would have been a nice snack for Gunner. Don't worry I eventually caught him and he was okay but boy is he fast!

Hi Sara...

Welcome!!! My name is Dena. I'm in Portland, Oregon. I have a two year old Pembroke Welsh COrgi, Chloe and a two year old Minature Doxie, Jackson Browne. Chloe just had puppies on Oct 8th. It's been very exciting.

I hope to talk to you soon.

Members online

No members online now.