Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 02-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Backward_Cinderella

Default He's in need of a good home

He doesn't have a name, my friend Kelsey, who lives in CA, has the biggest heart in the world, she found this little guy the other day, but she can't keep him. She's having trouble finding a rescue to take him, and refuses to take him to a kill shelter. Here's what she says about him:
Quote:
If you know a DECENT household that may be interested in an older puppy PLEASE contact me. This dog is male, unfortunately has balls, but he's VERY well behaved, he obeys, and he loves lovin'. He'd be a great family pet, and with his balls still attached he's be better without another male dog around. Please help

He's definately young. He loves to play, but he's not overly hyper. He loves to sit on laps and give kisses and cuddle. He's WONDERFUL around people. His only problem so far is being around Diesel at times just because they both have balls- so its constant competition- but that's natural. He doesn't get mean if you go near his food. My guess, he'd be great for a home with kids that doesn't have any other dogs. He could adjust to other dogs, definately. But him being the only one around may help him. Kids would love him though.

This is the dog:

If you can help, or know someone who can, please, please let me know. Kelsey just had a baby and already has two dogs or she'd keep him.

Thanks, Chazzers. <3
Old 02-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Backward_Cinderella

Quote:
OH! I forgot to add that he obeys. If you tell him to stay, he will. He'll sit- it might take a few times of telling him but he'll do it. As far as physical info: His teeth are GREAT, his paws weren't all beat up, and he's gorgeous.
-Kelsey
Obligatory characters since it won't let me post just a quote.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Backward_Cinderella

Bump?
Old 02-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

He's adorable! Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who wants another dog
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Backward_Cinderella

She found a rescue to take him to. They're on their way now. Thank you. <3
Old 02-26-2011, 08:29 PM
swimming upstream

glad she found someone who could take him in.