Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 12-10-2004, 04:53 PM
an5gel99

i signed it. it isnt right to ban the breed because of the horrible owners who make them agressive.
Old 12-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Active Pup

I signed it, i hope that it helped!!!
I agree, it is probobly the horrible owners that treat them this way, and its not like its all the pitbulls, just a few, LEAVE THEM ALONE PPL! GEESE!!! lol
Old 12-28-2004, 01:00 AM
Big Dog

In Australia the breed is classified as a dangerous dog and all pitty owners have to have a dangerous dog sign on their gate, all dogs need to be muzzled in public and wear a bright dangerous dog collar, the rule STINKS!! I know lots of breeds and some are worse than pitties and i reckon the bred is not the factor here its the way they are trained, I reckon some owners need to be banned! They give good dogs bad names.
Old 12-28-2004, 01:22 AM
Island dweller

I signed it. I'd be traumitized if someone took Mikey away. #14987
Old 12-28-2004, 11:27 PM
Active Pup

theres no bad dogs just bad owners!
Old 12-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Active Pup

I signed as well. It gets me truly upset when the bully breed are such a point of prejudice. Good luck and let me know anything else I can do.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:33 AM
DILLIGAF?

I signed it,In my town and almost all the towns around me Pit Bulls are already banned. I was watching over one for one of my freinds and after about two days I got a call from a freind in my town (I live three miles out of town) And he told me that the cops and a animal control officer where comming to where I live to take the Pit Bull away, but they never got it because I was gone with him by the time they came, and I knew that they where going to kill him because we have horrible cops in my area. (I was not aware of the band at the time) There is a picture of the Pit Bull in my gallery, it is the white and brown one.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Felurian

You know, we may be approaching this the wrong way.

Maybe if these idiots have to see a comparison of which dog breeds REALLY bite most often they'd be forced to look through a different lens.

Maybe if they were inundated with reports of all the times people were bitten by the small breeds as opposed to the large breeds they'd be forced to look at how owners controlled their animals rather than focusing solely on a breed.

It's so obvious that the owners are the problem, not the breeds.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian