Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 07:24 AM
<------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Considering I wear this shirt just about all the freaking time (common, who doesn't love the Ramones?) I thought this would be the most typical photo of me.

lol just doesnt have the same flare as the gloves & rubber boot awsomeness
Old 01-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Breawna or Bre

(Was previously SmexyPibble, had to make a new account. )

Old 02-06-2011, 04:28 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Me and my girl.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 02-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Addicted to Agility

Awesome thread! You guys are all so pretty

Nickname/Preferred name: Reesa or AgilityKrazii

Occupation: Student, owner of Rush to Tug Agility Leads, assisting with classes at Northern Tails.

about your dog(s): The Border Collie Impersonator- Rosco, 4 year old Black Lab who is my dream dog.
The Border Collie Wannabe- Pepzee, 20 month old Papillon who is the new kid on the block.

Interests: Agility, Photography, Dog Training, Music, Swimming, Hiking, Biking, Running, the T.V shows Castle and Bones, hanging with friends, volunteering at local rescue. Thats just a few

Favorite music: Pretty much anything, I love Daughtry, Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift.

Favorite book: I dont have one.

Favorite quote: I have sooo many favorite quotes, I pretty obsessed with them.
Some current faves:
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. "
--
"You can love a lot of people in this world, but there is only one person, that you love the most."

Picture time-

Amazing fleece braided leashes, toys and more!
www.rushtotug.com
Old 02-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Jerk.

Trimmed off the goatee in favor of the beard. And since I want my beard to be longer then my hair I shaved my head.

Im too lazy to rotate the pic right now.

I do seem to be growing a horn. Not sure what thats about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin

Last edited by blue; 02-20-2011 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Spelling. Duh.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Andrea

about your dog(s): Oakley - 6 year old mutt. A quirky, crazy, nutcase...that is very lazy at times

Interests: dogs/other animals, physical therapy, health & nutrition, outdoorsy stuff, working out, watching tv, reading

Favorite music: eh, im a top 40 type of person

Favorite book: uhhh...thats tough.

Pic of me at my friend's wedding in January:

Thanks Jessie!

Old 02-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Jerk.

I guess I should do this right.

Nickname/preferred name: my nickname is family, family friends, and Real Real good friends only. Preferred name is Dan.

About the dawgs: Blue, Australian Shepherd/Alaskan Husky. Verde, Greyhound/PitBull.

Interests: Computers, networking, ethical hacking, fishing, rafting, camping, off roading, monoskiing, and BACON!!!

Favorite music: I like music, all kinds.

Favorite book: All time favorite book? Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Favorite quote: What the S#!t?

See pic in post #65.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Taq or Taqroy (that's a Q in my name....I know it looks like a g lol)

Occupation: C# programmer and I regularly get voluntold for stuff the help desk doesn't have time for.

About your dog(s): Murphy - Bernese Mtn Dog X Basset. Got him from the shelter 4 years ago and never ever regretted it, even though he peed on everything and ran away at every opportunity for the first six months. Lol.

Mu - Corgi X Heeler mix. Got her as a pup 2 years ago from an oops litter. I thought she was a horribly cute mistake until she hit about 8 months. She's the reason I joined Chaz and the reason I got into training. She's my bitchy dog. <3

Tipper - Corgi X Heeler mix. Rescued from Kansas last September, she's about 2 years old. She's goofy and adorable and crazy and fun.

Interests: Dogs! Of course. Other than that, reading, knitting, crocheting, sewing, gaming and various other nerdy pursuits.

Favorite music: Eh. I'm pretty picky I guess. If the song repeats itself more than four times in a row I probably hate it.

Favorite book: I can't pick one. Top favs are probably Hitchhiker's Guide, The Sevenwaters Trilogy, Dragonlance series, anything by Tamora Pierce and lots of others I can't think of right now. My new favorite is the Percy Jackson books.

Favorite quote: I'd like to put something deep and meaningful here but I can't think of anything. Lol.

Me showing off my heart hat.

IMAG0112 by taqroy, on Flickr

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Alex, I also go by Milos or MM on here.

About your dog(s): Milo, the reason I joined, was my 16th birthday present, a pet store puppy JRT (mix?). He came with a boatload of pet store puppy problems, and he's 5 now and still living with my parents and their wheaten terrier Benji.

I currently have my first foster dog, Tom, a 2 year old pit bull (mix?). He's a big goofball I've had for 2 months, and I'm trying not to get attached.

Interests: dogs, most animals, reading, music, adventures, being outdoors, trivia, board games, video games, etc.

Favorite music: Wide variety, from folk-rock to rap to country. Mainly folk. Joanna Newsom, Iron & Wine, Paul Simon, etc. Also stuff like Incubus, Goo Goo Dolls, Rob Thomas, stuff like Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco, zydeco/jazz, etc.

Favorite book: Anna Karenina. The Poisonwood Bible is a close second. I like postmodern crap like Vonnegut and Nabokov, stuff like Shakespeare and classical mythology, Voltaire, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Time Traveler's Wife, etc.

excuse the weirdly cropped picture. And the 3 shots of tequila I had a half hour before this picture was taken.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 03-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Nickname/Preferred name: Jessie

About your dog(s): I have a border collie (Rory) and 4 chihuahuas (Rylie, Chloe, Tucker, and Emma). If you want to know more about them, my blog link is in my siggy.

Interests: Dogs, photography, traveling, drawing, painting, writing, playing video games, going to the beach, hiking...

Favorite music: I have a really broad range of music that I listen to. I'd guess indie/rock would be my favorite.

Favorite book: Again, I'm not sure. Not sure that I really have a "favorite."

Hiking to Arenal volcano in Costa Rica last May. The jungle vines were fun.

Jessie Does a Much Better Jane! by InLimbo87, on Flickr

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Closed Thread