Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 12-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Active Pup

Default Help my puppy PLEASE!!!

Remember Matteo, i ask you guyz a sometimes last month what is his breed..

My post:
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t124671/

BTW..he is Golden retriever mix, just what u guyz told me about his breed..few weeks ago he is lively and energetic, yet after my neighbor carried him with her two hands though not very tight, he just cried and scream so loud(if that's the right term) afterwards and my neighbor laid him into the ground, now he can't walk and when he moves a little of his back feet or a single muscle from there he just crying like his dying, i don't know what to do, every time I grab him to comfort he act to bite and i don't want that to happen. I research some from Youtube, they say this breed is prone to "hip displasia". I can't take him to vet because he wont allow me to hold him he intend to bite and i understand that because of the pain he is suffering.

Please Help me...any medicine, home remedy to ease the pain, what should I do to???? Any help will be a great and its not for me, its for my puppy..

Thank you in advance..

This is Matteo now, do you think he'll die.he still eats some.btw his now 4mos old last december 23..

Last edited by tpgavino; 12-30-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Love My Mutt <3

He needs to see the vet. If he is going to bite, make it so he cannot. There is nothing we can do for him, we are not veterinarians. He needs to be seen NOW.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Top Dog

He REALLY needs to see a vet, this sounds very serious. You may be able to find a vet who can come to your house. If not I would muzzle him and move him onto something that you can use a stretcher. Then bring him out to the car on that and into the vet on that. Bu using the stretcher you only have to move him once, just to get him onto the stretcher. Maybe the vet would be willing to give you some pain medication to give him before you bring him in so that he is not in so much pain during the journey.

I wish you both well, I hope something can be done for him.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 12-30-2010, 09:22 PM
*Now with Snark*

http://tkah-vet.com/images/emergmuzzle.jpg

This is a picture of how to put on an emergency muzzle. Take your puppy to the vet please
Old 12-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Felurian

Yes, absolutely get him to a vet. Make him a stretcher with a blanket. You can, in a pinch, use a piece of soft cloth wound loosely around his muzzle -- making sure his nose is clear and he can open his mouth enough to breathe if he needs to pant -- and get him to a vet.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Active Pup

ok i'll do what you guys said..thankz for the illustration how to handle the bite thing it really will help me alot.im so worried about him. i went to a vet this morning but unlucky closed because of the new years eve and new year holiday(we are 12hours advance from you guys i think). can he last until january 2, its when the vet office will open. i can only clean his body, but it wont keep the pain away. I can only pray that he wont die. vets here don't do home visit.hayyzz..so im seeking a home remedy process to just decrease the pain his suffering.

but surely ill visit vet and follow the emergency muzzle procedure.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Emergency vet. Surely there has to be a 24 hour vet somewhere that is always open, or always has a vet on call.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Active Pup

yah..im trying to look for one kind vet to see matteo.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Active Pup

i did find a private vet. he examined matteo gave him medicine, don't know what it is. now his stable for the past 12hours, i think his goin to be ok for now. he told that he suffered from bone dislocation and the vet did something about it and advised me to rest him for a while, no playing. though his appetite not change at all, he still starve much hehe..love you guyz, you're a big help!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Love my pets

Glad you got to a vet. Sending lots of healing vibes his way.