Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 12-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Resident fainting goat

I think the dog would probably live a pretty good life and chances are he WOULD be a good pet owner.
He wouldn't DARE mistreat this dog.. the whole country is watching him and he came really close to losing everything the first time

but do I think he DESERVES another dog? No.

and if he does get a dog, I think he BETTER choose a breed that isn't popular in dog fighting.
If its really for companionship/for the kids..he shouldn't have a problem getting a toy breed or retriever or something.

Plus I think the dogs healthy/well being should be checked up on.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Felurian

Oh, better he have a dog that would be perfectly happy to eat him alive if he so much as raises his hand

What the hell, let's just send him on a hunting trip with Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
What the hell, let's just send him on a hunting trip with Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney.
Seconded.

Also I posted this to my fb and this is what one of my friends said.

Quote:
Oh hell no. A bullet to the head would help his rehab too, and no dogs would be at risk.
I have to second that as well.

My first reaction to that article was rage and the second was "WOW what a cocky son of a bitch."

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 12-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Felurian

I figure Wayne Pacelle has put him up to this. There is an ulterior motive at play here, one that is Pacelle's. I just don't know what it is yet.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-17-2010, 05:52 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

I sincerely hope he dies a slow and painful death.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 12-17-2010, 05:59 AM
Top Dog

I absolutely think legally he has surrendered all right to ever own any kind of animal, and quite frankly I don't think he paid enough for the crimes he committed.

That said, I think he would probably make a decent dog owner. Like everyone said, the whole country would be watching him. Am I the only one who think it would be nice (though probably unrealistic, I don't know how someone who could hurt an animal in the way he did could ever love a dog) if he came full circle and did adopt and love a family pet?

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Top Dog

I think a bullet in both Vick's and Pacelle's heads would be appropriate. Sorry, I'm an extremist. They are both clinical psychopaths, only able to fake empathy and emotion.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Felurian

Sounds reasonable to me . . . but, to borrow a phrase from another NFL quarterback, "maybe that's just me."

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Professional Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
I figure Wayne Pacelle has put him up to this. There is an ulterior motive at play here, one that is Pacelle's. I just don't know what it is yet.

I see Pacelle giving him a rescued Pit Bull as a publicity stunt. See! HSUS LOVES Pit Bulls, and Michael Vick is cured! Hallelujah!

I like Anderson Cooper's take on it: Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - The RidicuList: Michael Vick wants a dog - CNN.com Blogs

A friend posted on Facebook: What's the difference between Wayne Pacelle and Michael Vick? Pacelle wouldn't be caught dead with a dog and Michael Vick was caught with a dead dog.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I don't give a **** if he is, by some miracle, "reformed." He never should have the privilege of owning any type of living being ever again. What he did wasn't just some one time mistake. It's a revelation of his character he can't hide anymore. Of course he's going to say he's reformed. Many murderers and rapists say the same thing, hoping to get released from jail or to gain back the confidence of the public. I call bullshit.