Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillasugar View Post
FRAGGLE ROCK!!!!!

I just got my newest order in the mail this week... I must be patient to read reviews when people start getting these! (repeating over and over and try not to just order Red NOW!)
EEEE Nilly, so glad you can enjoy your scents again. I really need to get back to my reviewing. I have a ton of scents I haven't even tried yet.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 06-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Very Food Agressive

My smell is very general and not entirely accurate at this point but I've gotten to pick a few smells I love. The bpal oils I have are a mixed bag. Some are great but a couple gave me a horrid rash so I've found some Other cool places:

www.ohwto.com

One Hand Washes the Other, she also does custom scents and amazing soaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/darlingclandestine

Super fun owner that has wonderful scents that aren't all fruity/flowery.

Practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Felurian

Izzy, I LOVE DarlingClandestine. Her scents and some from The Morbid the Merrier are the only ones I wear anymore. She has great sales, too.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-06-2012, 06:01 AM
just call me Nilly

So I've joined a "Decant Circle" on BPAL.org because I want to try Fraggle Rock stuff SO BADLY but I can't buy 5mL bottles on something I've never tried. I'm excited for this!

I've had such a backlog from when I wasn't able to use/smell my scents that I hadn't even tried yet, I've been testing 3-4 every morning. There are a LOT that aren't going to work for me, it might be my body chemistry change, because some of my favourites before (Eat Me is my biggest example) just don't work on me now. Eat Me works for about 4 hours, then changes into something not delicious or yummy. Miskatonic University has the same problem. Really nice as it was for me before, but fades after 2 hours into just the dusty element and no hint of the yummy coffee

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010