SS Wish List 2010

LauraLeigh

I have mine, but have been frantically busy here, so have not had a chance to let the kids open it... Soon I promise, The card, little gift portion of mine went out on time, but has a ways to go so I am praying it will be on time, my SS angels looked after the main part of my SS's gift so I trust that is well on it's way.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
GipsyQueen, yours WAS sent out, so it is on the way.
CaliTerp, I know yours was sent out as well.
Upendi&Mina, I will keep you up to date as soon as I know
MyHorseMyRules, I believe yours was sent out as well so it should be on the way

Mail is being really slow this year, guys :( I have not yet received any of my 3 packages I am waiting on, and it took the package I sent out an extra week to get there! sorry for the wait, I had even had the "send out by" date a few days earlier than last year!

mrose_s

BusterLove
I havn't got mine yet and my person hasn't got thiers. I'm so hoping it does rock up before xmas. *crosses fingers* because I got it out later than I was planning.

GipsyQueen

If peoples packages are going international, via Europe or Europe it may take a bit longer. A bunch of Airports were closed over the weekend because of the weather - and we're about to get hit by the next snow front. Im sure they a have a ton of packeges backed up at the airports still, so it may take a bit longer than usual :( Hopefully the airports will still be operating over christmas. :(

mrose_s

BusterLove
I know a lot of people over here are waiting for family that arn't going to make it. :( I'm kicking myself for forgetting to register it now.

GipsyQueen

I know a lot of people over here are waiting for family that arn't going to make it. :( I'm kicking myself for forgetting to register it now.
Same here. A friend's dad is in Australia right now and only just got a flight tomorrow (the 24th - his today.. so confusing. :p) Thankfully that means he might make it just in time.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
If peoples packages are going international, via Europe or Europe it may take a bit longer. A bunch of Airports were closed over the weekend because of the weather - and we're about to get hit by the next snow front. Im sure they a have a ton of packeges backed up at the airports still, so it may take a bit longer than usual :( Hopefully the airports will still be operating over christmas. :(
Hmm, I would like to think that if the packages were sent out at the beginning of the month, that they are already out of Europe and just waiting to be delivered over here...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well, it is official, mine is not going to get here for Christmas. The ferrets ss did though, today, and that came from Australia (was sent on the 5th I think) so it is sort of weird it did not. Oh well, still lots of gifts for her under the tree!

GipsyQueen

Hmm, I would like to think that if the packages were sent out at the beginning of the month, that they are already out of Europe and just waiting to be delivered over here...
Depends on how backed up they get at the airport. Friend of mine used to work at FRAPORT putting the mail in the planes and said that many of the had been brought to the post office more than a week before the made it on the plane because of how backed up things get during christmas.

I would like to think mine has made it over the pond though. Just needs to make it to its final destination. Its taking AGES though :( :(

LauraLeigh

Diamond opened hers today...... She was super excited!!!! I am sorry as in all the confusion lately we did not get pictures, my camera is all packed up in the baby bag for the hospital.....

They all love the treats!!!

Thanks so much Allie!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.