Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Agility and Dog Sports

Old 10-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Wild At Heart

I got a really cheap "starter" Agility kit from ABC Catalog. It had a jump, tunnel, weave poles, "pause box" and a stopwatch. LOL I mostly use the tunnel and jump, they have held up pretty well, but I haven't even had them a year yet! LOL I got the kit for like $20-$25, but I think they went up a bit.

This is what her's looks like... When I get another one, I'm sure I'll get something a little bit of better quality, but for right now I do enjoy it (& so does Harleigh!)

For reference... this is her jump that we use. Definitely not the best quality, but it gets the job done. haha.

I'm glad you found one! Have ya'll started your Agility class yet? We just had our last Intro class last night and our next one will start in 2 weeks! So excited!!!!!!!!

Harleigh <3
Old 10-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiluvsu15 View Post
I got a really cheap "starter" Agility kit from ABC Catalog. It had a jump, tunnel, weave poles, "pause box" and a stopwatch. LOL I mostly use the tunnel and jump, they have held up pretty well, but I haven't even had them a year yet! LOL I got the kit for like $20-$25, but I think they went up a bit.

This is what her's looks like... When I get another one, I'm sure I'll get something a little bit of better quality, but for right now I do enjoy it (& so does Harleigh!)

For reference... this is her jump that we use. Definitely not the best quality, but it gets the job done. haha.

I'm glad you found one! Have ya'll started your Agility class yet? We just had our last Intro class last night and our next one will start in 2 weeks! So excited!!!!!!!!
I might have to just break down and get the whole kit! I already have weave poles, the AKC junior ones. But it can't hurt to get more I guess!

And yes! Jackson LOVES it. He's doing fantastic. Better than the Golden Retriever, might I add! He really is a natural.

I made a few threads.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t122269/
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t121972/

Brit & Jackson