Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 10-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Active Pup

Cool I also need help posting photos

Hi All!

I'm new . . . got a 60 lb. hound that's just itchin' to get online and complain about me. Would love to show photos but understand no attachments are allowed. Any help would be appreciated as I am more or less PC illiterate. My pooche's name is Calvin. He's part Rhodesian Ridgeback and part Chow (I think). He's pretty much a social misfit, but he's also terribly misunderstood. He just has no social graces. Any of you have this problem? He's a little blue these days as he and I just lost our kitty, Twigs. Poor girl; Calvin believes that he is a chihuahua, you see, and approaches life and others that way. He refuses to acknowledge that he's a giant dope. So, she had her share of aches and pains, as do I, from being pounced on by Dogzilla. I pretty much wake up with concussion on a daily basis. Plus, he's all knees and elbows. He's not the most comfy dog . . .

Well, I won't keep anyone . . . got to get back to work. Just wanted to introduce myself and the beasty. Please send photo Triage . . .
Old 10-13-2004, 07:41 AM
Felurian

OH, OH, OH! After that introduction I can't wait to hear - and see more!

If you'll look at the top of the page, you'll see a link to the Picture Gallery (Dog Pictures). From there it's pretty easy to download photos. The worst hurdle I had was getting my PhotoSuite program to size them properly.

Now - get those photos posted! And tell us more about Calvin and his late pal, Twigs. Please!

By the way, welcome to the clubhouse; I call my two girls The Monsters. They don't believe they are large, either, and spend a great deal of time trying to be lap dogs.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-13-2004, 09:00 AM
Alpha Dog

lol!
Welcome KJblah!
Can't wait to see that Dogzilla