Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 09-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Awww, love the pictures, everyone!

I especially love the pictures of June Bug and Finnegan. They are so adorable together!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:40 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

This is my kitty, Apollo. (Also known as Rastas: The Polartic Panthar.) These photos were taken about a month ago - he's six months now. He is a big baby, insists on cuddling multiple times a day, voices his opinion about EVERYTHING, hisses and growls as new people, is fascinated with water and the toilet, and he wrestles with the dog. He was hand raised by me since he was two days old, so that might have something to do with it. LOL

My mom's cat, Pheobe. She just turned three, I do believe. She's a bit odd (and was also an orphan baby). She only likes my mom and doesn't appreciate petting/cuddling/touching unless she wants something. She used to attack/bite us all the time, but now most of that has been directed towards Apollo, thank God. She's declawed so she isn't allowed outside, but the stupid cat insists on running out the door whenever possible and then sending us on a wild goose chase trying to catch her while she tries to pick fights with our two outdoor cats and attacks us every time we go to grab her. Yes, she is fun.

Junior is one of said outdoor cats. He adopted us the fall of '09 and just turned two. He is one of our neighbor's cats that decided he liked our front porch better than their yard getting no vet care, surrounded by a billion of other intact cats, getting chased and treed by their dogs, and having to compete for his food. He's a big baby and thinks he's a dog.

Mitzi is also one of the outdoor kitties. She is Junior's littermate and decided to also bail on the neighbor's earlier this year and came down to our place. She talks ALL the time and is a pro mouser, so my dad is in love with her. She's quite a petite girl and only weighs 7 pounds!

And this is our past cat, Rush. He was the best boy ever.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Wild At Heart

I'm gonna have to do 2 posts.. just because I have a lot of pictures o.O lol

This is Tigger... The grumpy, "I want to kill EVERYONE" kitty. He is 14 and has got major temper issues! lol Not very many pictures of him because, well, would you want to make HIM mad??

Harleigh <3
Old 09-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Wild At Heart

This is Phoebe. She is crazy, spastic and just plain EVIL. She is very much like a dog though.. loves swimming/water and fetching. She is Harleigh's BFF and Partner-in-Crime.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:54 PM
No thumbs = No mutiny

This is Jasmine. She was pulled from rescue the day before her euth date, and adopted by me. Unless she's begging me for food or to play in the water in the bathtub, she channels a throw pillow.

River---Kya---Chloe---Fiona

Check out hairless dog rescue:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AB20.html
Old 09-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Okay, so while I was posting, I of course forgot to say what I thought.

You guys have some awesome cats! Mitzi has the most awesome nose I have ever seen
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:09 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakash View Post
Okay, so while I was posting, I of course forgot to say what I thought.

You guys have some awesome cats! Mitzi has the most awesome nose I have ever seen
Yes, she does! That is how she got her name, actually. Looks just like the Mitzubishi symbol. LOL The neighbor's named her Diamond, but when she relocated to our house we changed her name to Mitzi. Junior came with his name, but he answers to it so we didn't change it.

And, just because she is so freakishly cute...kitteh picture!

Junior, too, just because he was also adorable:

And Pheobe as a wee baby:

And since I posted all of the other baby pictures, here's one of Apollo as a teenie boy! He's my baby. <3

And as a not so teenie boy, but still little! (I love this picture of him, it is so cute! ^_^)

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Top Dog

I don't currently have any kitties. I like (some) cats and I'm scared that I would end up with one I can't stand and then I'll be stuck with it for 16ish years lol. However. My favorite cat of all time was my sisters cat Tonto. He was HUGE. 15-20 pounds and not a bit of fat. I could pull him up by the front paws and he reached the bottom of my jeans zipper. He taunted the foxes, attacked the dogs, drooled like nobody's business and was the general badass of the neighborhood. If I could have a cat just like him.... Anyway, my parents had him put down a couple years ago but I still think about him all the time and I wish he was still around. The only picture I have of him is lolcatted...sorry lol.

RIP Tontocat. I miss you buddy.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 09-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Lord Cynical

Never thought I'd have cats until after Ronin goes on his final journey..... but sh*t happens.

We've got two cats - shelter kitties, littermates.

Jacques Louis David (a.k.a Jacques)

... and Pierre Eugene du Simitiere (a.k.a Pierre)

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 09-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Top Dog

I lost most of my photos when my computer's harddrive died, so I'll have to use whatever is on Photobucket for most of them

Del. She flew here to AZ with me from IL She's a very sweet cat. We joke that she'll love having a toddler around, as I think she'd be happiest if someone would carry her like a ragdoll over their elbow at all times

Corraline...who thinks her name is Kitten

Nicki, who has been the lad's cat since his college days. She's moderately evil

Abner..best cat ever. If I could clone him and have 12 little Abners running around, all would be well with the world

Falafel...who is not angry, but this pic perfectly explains her thoughts on the world