Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 09-24-2010, 03:00 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Default I want to see your kitties!

I know some of us love cats and have one or three of our own. I want pics of Chaz kittehs!

My cats are both traditional Siamese. They're littermates.

Here's Molly, a blue point. She's regal and graceful. She has a tiny meow and a huge rumbling purr. When she was a kitten she used to ride around all over on my shoulder. She's the more independent of two, but still affectionate, and it makes it even more special when she comes over and kneads me. It's too dangerous here for her to be and indoor/outdoor cat, but she wants to go outside, so I take her out on a harness and leash.

And then there's Polly, a seal point. She's a burger short of a happy meal, but what she lacks in intelligence she makes up for in sweetness. She's very, very affectionate. She always has something to say and gets even louder if you ignore her. True to her Meezer heritage. She also has the softest fur of any creature I've ever felt, including fur coats [gag]. Polly is very petite and has a huge appetite, just like her mother and grandmother.

She tends to always look dazed or surprised. (sorry for the blur- I love that I was able to capture her expression, even if it is in crappy quality.)

They're very close.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:06 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

I love the seal pointed Siamese. We have Frankie, a blue point polydactl

You can see his thumbs in this picture. We're considering having them removed, since he's got a claw in the joint that grows and grows and causes no end of problems. He HATES having it clipped, but otherwise, it would grow into his pad.

And Albus, our resident Schizophrenic cat.

He might not look it, but looks can be deceiving.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:35 AM
:( only one :(

Aw, such beautiful kitties, all of yours.

Here's Nemo. Not sure how old he is, he was a stray that showed up in our window 9 years ago. He was an adult then, the vet estimated that he was around 2 then. He's a sweet cat, loves people. Though when we first tried keeping indoors, he'd turn almost feral indoors, panicking like a wild caged animal. He's now doing much better.

This his what he looks at the beginning of summer, after I clip him. He does like it short, acts all spry, just like a kitten.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:04 AM
Top Dog

This is Willie:

He's a 4 year old supposedly traditional blue point Siamese (he has wierd genetics including white feet and a kinked tail, considering he is Neko's brother they have some big differences in looks). He used to adore everyone but over the last year he has becomed very attached to me, aparently he's having the hardest time adjusting to me being in college. He likes making noise, espacially when he's not getting enough attention, in fact he has learned that when he's naughty people look at him so he does bad things when he's feeling lonely. He's full of character.

This is Neko:

He's a 6 year old traditional blue point Siamese. He is very loving without the naughty streak Willie has. He is really loving to strangers (assuming we don't have a whole bunch over), he'll climb right into their laps. He likes to play rough, I push him and knock him over, he chases and nips me, I chase back. Very fun stuff. Plus he plays fetch. He's a cool cat. He also really likes dogs.

And they love each other very much:

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 09-27-2010, 01:32 AM
Let it be

I have two cats.

Pigface, a black domestic short hair. She is two and she is the good one. She may be boring to look at but she is lovely. She is friendly, very easy to pick up and handle, but never overbearing. She sits beside you, not on you, never makes a peep and pretty much takes care of herself. She doesn't even use the litter box. She requests to go outside. Everyone, even animal haters, like Pig. She also likes to come out for walks with Bandit. She's just all around awesome. The only thing she doesn't like are car rides.

Then there is Phionna. She is a 5-6 month old kitten and is evil. She hisses, scratches, bites, charges, pesters and doorway bolts. I love her to bits. She is already nearly bigger than Pig and man does she ever like to eat. Chicken, fish, tomatoes... it doesn't matter. If it's going in your mouth she wants in on that action. She is extremely clean too. Once ran out of litter and she went into the shower and had a little poop. Much to my surprise Phionna travels really well. She loves the car.

Neither of those photos are really recent but Pig looks exactly the same. Phionna is much larger now. As the days go by they like each other more and more. They play, they snuggle and Phionna pushes Pig's buttons a bit too much. But there is no more hissing, lots more cuddling, and all around they get along great. I don't think Pig would be upset though if Phionna got the boot.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Top Dog

Ill get pics up of my large group when I get to a real computer!

Very cute kitties!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

My little kitten Sign. We found her after the hurricanes, eating the skeleton of a rat. Now, she is a fun cat to have around. Unless she wants food. Then she'll sit on the computer desk and eat your hands and stick her butt in your face until you feed her. She is an outside/inside cat, she would go mad if she had to be kept in the house. She almost never goes out of our yard, and is deathly afraid of cars so she never crosses the road either.

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:06 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Gorgeous cats! I lovelovelove kitties, and haven't had one for years. I'm hoping to get one in the next year or two, but my dad's not budging on his no cats "rule" so we'll see. Once I move to my own place I'll have a couple for sure. Chloe loves cats.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Wookie Collie

This is June Bug, Finnegan's best friend.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 09-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Top Dog

This is Hazel. She is an indoor/outdoor kitty. Per her idea. She comes in the house when she wants to and leaves when she wants to. She lends to meaning to cat burglar. LOL
She would like it very much if we would get rid of those slobbering nasty dogs. She has earned herself the name Queen B.