Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Contests & Games

Old 12-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Show Dog

Default Win a $50 Gift Certificate - Lucy's Dog House Photo Of The Month Contest

Every month Lucy's Dog House has a best photo and story contest. We take the best photos and stories about peoples dogs and put them on our facebook page and let people vote. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the month is the winner.
The story can be anything about your dog, how they came into your life, something funny that they do or did, how they ran for help when you fell into a mine....
We are now taking contestants for December. Send us your dog's photo and story and you will be entered into the our Photo and Story Contest for the month of December. The photo and story that receives the most votes for December here on the Lucy's Dog House Facebook page wins a $50 gift certificate.
Plus, anyone that enters gets a 20 percent off coupon that is good for an entire year.

Send your entries to [email protected]

All the best,

Hans
Old 12-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Top Dog

I sent mine off!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Show Dog

Tristan is a great looking dog and his story is very heart warming. Congrats on winning December's contest.