Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Mandy, I love your outdoor space. We need to figure out what to do with ours now.

Sparks, hannah's room is awesome! I love the paintings.

And that's an insane amount of snow, Carrie! Sometimes I wish we had snow, but visiting a snowy place in the winter helps curb that.

Great places, all!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 08-21-2010, 12:32 PM
F150 and a .30-06

I hate you Sparks. I am STILL jelous about it.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 08-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Top Dog

So jealous of the gorgeous yards!! I love seeing where everyone lives.

And on nolu's subject, just wanted to make note of the geotagging issue. I Can Stalk U - Raising awareness about inadvertent information sharing
Old 08-21-2010, 03:05 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Um. What? I'm going to have to google this one, because I just went through my privacy settings a while back and saw nothing like this.
It's that new thing, called places... or whatever. You have to go back in and adjust your privacy settings again or else people will know your location.. it's so stupid.
P.S. I just posted how you undo the settings on your facebook page.

Old 08-21-2010, 03:37 PM
treehugging clicker freak

I would love to post, but I had a stalker bf and I'd rather not risk it. He tried to add me on Facebook, and I blocked him He lives in the area anyway, so it wouldn't be too hard to find.

I'm sooo jealous of everyones huge houses and huge yards!!

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 08-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Our house is too humble to post.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Chihuahua Power!

No house is too humble to post

I want to plant some more flowers in our yard. I'd also like to plant a veggie garden and some citrus trees in the spring. I'll be bugging sparks about it when spring rolls around, since hers turned out so well!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 08-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Not a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I only have pictures of the back right now...and only because I had to take them for our adoption application lol. Maybe I'll take some pics of the front later, but the real reason we got this house is cause of the backyard. I don't have pics of the sides but the yard basically wraps around the sides of the house.

We haven't had much time to do stuff with the backyard...it's ginormous and to have real grass we'd have to put in a sprinkler system which would cost a FORTUNE. And the retaining walls are hideous but they are keeping the hill behind us up. We might replace it next summer....maybe lol. So we have some grass but it's mostly weeds. I don't really care as long as it's green and the dogs don't mind.
Looks like you live over near my area by the looks of your yard! I'll try to get some of my backyard today, but it takes multiple pictures like yours does. Then again I'm on a corner and on a .28 acre lot.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MericoX View Post
Our house is too humble to post.
My house is very humble...small, but sweet and clean and it's cozy in these harsh winters. Be it ever so humble, it's home, sweet home.

I've had a big, 4000 sq ft, beautiful new house at one time and now this smallest of houses. (924 sq ft) LOL. They both have felt equally "home" because that is where my heart is at the time. You make your house your home with your happiness...your dogs, your family and friends, your wonderful meals that you cook, your cozy time by the fireplace, looking out the windows at the harsh weather, but feeling safe and secure. (and protection from bears. ) That's home.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Mandy, I love your outdoor space. We need to figure out what to do with ours now.

Sparks, hannah's room is awesome! I love the paintings.

And that's an insane amount of snow, Carrie! Sometimes I wish we had snow, but visiting a snowy place in the winter helps curb that.

Great places, all!
Yup Jessie....visiting me in the winter would definitely curb that...unless you're into snow mobiling, this can get to be a little much. That picture is from a year or two before. Those two years were excessive. It's not always quite that much. It's a lot of work and I'm getting too old for this. You see me out there with my extention cords and snow blower, shovels and brooms. Last year, we were let off easy...there was very little snow...only about a foot or two. It was such a nice reprieve. I'm dreading what will happen this winter. You just never know. I've been trying to sell my house with no luck so far. So, yet another winter here instead of on the west coast where my lot awaits me. But there are lots of plusses to living here too.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson