Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Ferret Keeper

Default Does anyone else see anything wrong here???

:/

6 month old tiny female Pit Bull
Old 07-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Big Dog

There is not much right with that add.......

6 mo no shots?
skin infection w/no vet care?
Old 07-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Tweleve Enthusiest

A full blooded 5 pound, 6 month old pit bull? Doubtful. I gotta say though, she looks bigger than 5 pounds.

Extreme owner of four herding dogs

puzzles, poetry and so much more ~ Doggy Puzzles created by me
sleep!!!
My dog Votes!
proud member of the MUMS 2009 7th place team CISRA 2009 1st place team SUMS 2009 2nd place team
Old 07-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgipower View Post
A full blooded 5 pound, 6 month old pit bull? Doubtful. I gotta say though, she looks bigger than 5 pounds.
ha...missed that one.....my pug was more then 5 lbs at 6 mo
Old 07-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Top Dog

She looks like she's practically starving, whatever breed (mix) she is. 5 lb, 6 month Pit Bull? Ummm....don't think so either. I hope they get "rid" of her soon.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-24-2010, 02:17 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I just saw that ad as well...the thing going through my mind was "nutritional defeceit"! I hope she finds a new home soon...

Although, she does look an awful lot like a litter of puppies that was being fostered for the humane society. They were a litter of Boxer mix puppies, but some of them were TINY - they looked like Boxer/Chihuahua crosses. Here they are:

That one on the very left is TINY, especially for being 10.5 weeks old.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Not a lurker

5 lbs @ 6 months and purebred...nah, no way.

But, the pup looks like it has mange, big time.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Top Dog

Someone needs to adopt that doq quickly. No shots, no vet care those people that have her are in no way a responsible pet owner.

We have a neighbor who has a dog and a cat. Recently her cat had kittens because it is always getting out. One night a few weeks ago another neighbor found two kittens and we suspected that they were probably hers so we called animal control. When animal control came over they took the two kittens and knocked on her door asking if her cat recently had kittens of which she said she did. Animal control was invited in by the owner and found out that the two kittens were not hers as the 4 kittens her cat were still their.

Then animal control seen her dog that has a skin condition and losing hair on it's back. She asked if she ever had the dog to the vet and she said no, she asked if the dog was up to date on it's shots and again the answer was no, she then asked if the dog was licensed and again the answer was no. This dog never was to a et in it's entire life and it is about 9 years old. They gave her one week to get the cat, kittens and the dog to a vet and have the shots done and would be back to check up to see if it was done.

If a person can't afford the necessary medical care for the animal then they should not own one.

Can someone please kill this flea before it jumps on Lola
Old 07-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Top Dog

It's not emaciated but it does look malnourished or like it has a dwarfism or some other mutation... the head/body ratio is bizarre for a 6 month old animal, not to mention the size...
Old 07-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
It's not emaciated but it does look malnourished or like it has a dwarfism or some other mutation... the head/body ratio is bizarre for a 6 month old animal, not to mention the size...
Yeah, that's what I think I'm seeing too. Weird. Anyhow, better care would definintely be an improvement. He even looks sad in his face.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson