Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Beth

Hiya
In reply to the invitations you can get personalised ones on e-bay which are really cheap! Last time I saw them they were about 2 or something like that! I was wanting to buy my dog a birthday cake as its her first birthday this friday but cant find any anywhere have looked on the internet and there is loads of different recepies! Not only for doggie cakes but for treats, ice cream and home made remedies! I cant remember the website but if you just type what your wanting into google loads of sites will come up!
Old 06-05-2005, 03:20 PM
~~smilz~~

brownie will be one in october cant wait to celebrate..lol...but cant seem to go to wal-mart without bringing her back a toy..lol...seen some doggy ice cream...going to get me some popcicles seen the ice cream and forgot my popcicles lol...
Old 06-05-2005, 06:18 PM
no touchy

We don't know the girls' exact birthdates, we don't really celebrate their birthdays. However, they get presents for Christmas and Easter. New Year's 2004 I made them some homemade treats.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Puppy Dog

Default Pets birthdays

We get to go to the pet store and pick out our own new toys. Since I have two and one or the other gets their feelings hurt, we each get a toy. But the birthday girl or boy picks first! Then we have special birthday treats. It is actually quite fun to see them pick out their toys.

My bichons Gidget & Dexter own me
Old 06-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Top Dog

Always have celebrated !!! Chip's is Dec.26th ....his first birthday with me at 5 , he got the stuffed cake with candles that played " Happy Birthday " ,,,,he wore out the song, but the cake is still in brand new shape and he asks me to put it up when Rudy comes over as he doesn't want it torn up.!!! Of course there's alway Frosty Paws and good ole Goodwill woobies !
Old 06-06-2005, 12:19 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I don't think your dog cares where his cake comes from..he cares that you love him and if u wish to celebrate your union your dog will always be glad to join you. For Victor, i found him on petfinder.com so we celebrated his one year mark by having a very small get together. Mr Shaffer was invited, Victor had a cheezy bagel for each, and a new toy..a nice afternoon in the yard with his people and his friend. What more could a dog ask for? I would take Bronki and Mary to Sonic and get the a dish of icecream on a hot summer night..they loved that too.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 06-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Love my pets

We usually make them a special birthday meal (something on the grill) and just have a great day playing.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Beth

Ok thanx for your help
Old 06-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidney
How did you come up with "Gotcha Days" and what do you do on Gotcha Days? Come on now, you can tell us, we wont think you are crazy, really, lol.
Gotcha Days are usually referred to when people get their dogs and since they are not sure of the actual birthdate. I believe I read that here on some thread a long time ago.

I really don't do anything special for my dogs on their b-days. I know, I'm horrible ... but with three girls needing b-day parties AND with all my other animals, its just too much. They get enough love and affection during the year
Old 06-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Puppy Dog

My dogs usually get a new collar and tags, some treats and eggs. They do love them some eggs! Nothing to fancy I know, but they don't seem to disappointed. Did I mention they like them some eggs?