Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Fila Love

Default Hahaha A big rain drop touched Titus

Silly boy, He was jumping, turning circles and snapping at the air. I thought a fly or wasp was bothering him, but there were no bugs around him. I realized he was attacking the large rain drops that were falling on him. It was one of the rainfalls that suddenly appears with very big drops, and disappears just as fast it came.

Of course I did not have my camera.

We had a very loud storm in the middle of the night, It was lightning and thundering. The rain did not wake us up, Titus did. He was standing on our pillows between our heads, and barking as loud as he could. He was louder than the storm. We finally got him to lay down and Keith put his arm around him. I had his butt in my face, I always get the dirty end of the deal.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Felurian

LOL! Tallulah barks at the thunder . . . Kharma gets fed up and puts a stop to it, lol.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-29-2010, 01:44 PM
petperson

Awwww. Poor widdle Titus. Did the mean ol' thunder scare hims? Don't worry; Daddy make it all right. Here, put your butt on Mama's nose. There. Isn't that better?
Old 06-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Fila Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPP View Post
Awwww. Poor widdle Titus. Did the mean ol' thunder scare hims? Don't worry; Daddy make it all right. Here, put your butt on Mama's nose. There. Isn't that better?
Yes, he is spoiled rotten.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Sounds like Xena when there is a bee or whatever flying around.

For future reference...

must
get
video
Old 06-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Felurian

Keith is working hard to make sure Titus is HIS Fila, lmao!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Fila Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Keith is working hard to make sure Titus is HIS Fila, lmao!
At times he does. I think he has been working harder on getting closer to Cleo lately.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Felurian

Oh, now that's GREAT news

She is such a love -- if she loves you

She's also a ginormous lap dog, lol!

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 06-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Fila Love

Do you know what she just did? I was crouched down in the kitchen, not really low just had my knees slightly bent. She was sprawled out on the floor just outside of the kitchen watching me, all three of them pile up there when I'm cooking. they know they aren't allowed in the kitchen when I cook.
I looked at her and and said, "do you want a cookie"? She ran into the kitchen right between my legs and kept on going. I almost feel over, I had to grab on to the counter to hold myself up. That silly girl. She has a sense of humor just like the boys at times. She enjoyed her cookie btw.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Felurian

Oh, she DOES have a sense of humor

I took her out to the farm on a long line to let her run a little before we went to meet the truck and Charley came out to see her. He did the whole "I know dogs" thing and was so SURE he could pet her . . . . The gleam in her eye, right before she air snapped and made him jump backwards was almost as wickedly amused as the one right after he jumped.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian