Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 06-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

WOW he is INSANELY adorable!!!! I'm already itching to get a second ferret. Trying to upgrade my cage first though... have one of those super pet ones (4 levels) but really want a Ferret Nation...

I really want to find a ferret show in my area so I can start meeting other ferret people
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 06-20-2010, 01:27 PM
treehugging clicker freak

I LOVE my FN. I liked the super pet cage okay, but I never realized what a huge pain it was to clean until I got my FN

American Ferret Association: Ferret Shows & Events is a good place to start looking for shows in the area... there aren't very many but check with your local rescues, too, sometimes they host similar events.

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 06-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Thanks I'll definitely check that link out

Ya the super pet one is a super pain to clean. I have to completely unhook the bottom pan from the rest of the cage in order to get anything clean... esp since Mika isn't 100% with her litterbox... she is about 80% in the box and 20% out of the box... we're working on teaching her to be more efficient in using the pan. After I get it cleaned it's annoying trying to put the cage back onto the pan.

The ferret nations look so convenient for cleaning purposes and for rearranging purposes... with the super pet you have to try to get your hand and arm twisted all sorts of ways to rearrange bedding and hammocks etc... my friend's dad said if I can find the panels to do so he wouldn't mind welding me a customized cage to resemble a ferret nation... but I may just end up getting one... haven't decided yet... but definitely need to upgrade to something better than what we currently have
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle