Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-19-2010, 03:01 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmo View Post
How do you know? Did I miss Foxy coming back?
no --Foxy has not been back.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Just try me..

I still talk to Foxy.

Congrats! I knew one was going to be a chaz dog. MP really wanted one, but now is not the time for her.

People, no one really got snarky in the oopsie fila litter (and those are filas!). Can't we just be happy for Pam and her new addition? An oops is an oops... I for one am excited to see pics of this puppy
Old 06-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy's Valkyrie View Post
Since the puppy is basically coming from a BYB and not a puppymill, I don't see why we can't be as happy for Pam as we are for any new member with a puppy from a not awesome source.
Exactly. My god some people act like its a crime. Like her puppy is already less than. She could have gotten a pet store puppy or a much worse off bred pup. Its not like its gonna be some disease ridden thing that has had no vet care. I do beleive Foxy will make sure all her puppies are healthy before sending them to their new homes.

And I said no where that your opinions need my approval. But Pam doesent need your approval to get this puppy either.

She also doesent need to be harassed in the future after bringing the puppy home either. Though im sure photo threads will be full of snide comments as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekka View Post

People, no one really got snarky in the oopsie fila litter (and those are filas!). Can't we just be happy for Pam and her new addition? An oops is an oops... I for one am excited to see pics of this puppy
THANK YOU!!!! Exactly!!!!
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)
Old 06-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Top Dog

Yes, she is a hairy hairless. Ruby had 5 puppies and they are now 2 weeks old

No matter the breeding situation, I know FW has the time and devotion to raise well socialized pups. Right now, that is important to me
Old 06-19-2010, 03:08 PM
Water Junkie

Honestly, the really negative thing I see in this thread is you Pixie and your dissatisfaction with this forum. Just my observation.

Bax, thanks for letting me.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 06-19-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm All Ears

Glad on the Ruby update. I was wondering how she was doing/how many puppies she had. I really would love to see puppy pics for one.

Still very confused by the whole situation, but I guess that won't change. I still am not sure what to think.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:11 PM
No thumbs = No mutiny

I don't know why people can't express that getting a byb puppy is not awesome? Are bybs okay now?

I hardly think it's an oops when it was admitted that the litter was planned for some time now. Someone on another board linked me an ad, you can purchase breeding rights on these puppies (ALREADY!!) for extra money. I suppose if they are bred that'll be an OOPS, too.

I never said Pam needed my approval. I voiced my personal opinion.

People say that education is the means to end puppymills and bybs of personal dogs. It appears that it is NOT. I find that disheartening.

ETA: I'll not insult the puppy on it's picture threads. I've never seen a crested puppy that I didn't find gorgeous. Doesn't mean I have to agree with where it came from.

River---Kya---Chloe---Fiona

Check out hairless dog rescue:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AB20.html
Old 06-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Top Dog

She is the one on the left
Old 06-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Top Dog

I can assure you this one will NOT be bred. She will be spayed
Old 06-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_paws View Post
I don't know why people can't express that getting a byb puppy is not awesome? Are bybs okay now?

I hardly think it's an oops when it was admitted that the litter was planned for some time now. Someone on another board linked me an ad, you can purchase breeding rights on these puppies (ALREADY!!) for extra money. I suppose if they are bred that'll be an OOPS, too.

I never said Pam needed my approval. I voiced my personal opinion.

People say that education is the means to end puppymills and bybs of personal dogs. It appears that it is NOT. I find that disheartening.
I have absolutely nothing against you expressing that opinion. Like I said, I am completely expecting that reaction.