Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 09-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Top Dog

What I meant health problems is like any dog can get. All puppies can get sick like kennel cough. It wasn't anything major.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:23 PM
no touchy

What testing did you do?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:26 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddylovesdogs
What testing did you do?

Yikes you asked how many times now? I do not think she wants to answer you.

Candy does this mean all the pups have found homes? I think that is right and great, I am happy for you. Good luck with your pup!
Old 09-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Top Dog

What are you trying to get at? Are you trying to say that my dog has disease because his not tested, and he has no papers, and not show quality? Im resposible with my pup and my friends will take good care of them. Anything happens to these pups we are responsible for. We are not like those people that you are refering to being irresposible.We are not going to kick them out or have them end up in shelters if their sick.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:32 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy722
What are you trying to get at? Are you trying to say that my dog has disease because his not tested, and he has no papers, and not show quality? Im resposible with my pup and my friends will take good care of them. Anything happens to these pups we are responsible for. We are not like those people that you are refering to being irresposible.

Honestly unless they are buying a pup it is none of their business what health tests you have done. I asked at the very beginning and you know what? It ain't my business because I would not be buying a pup anyway. Candy and her friend are responsible for whatever happens and unfortunately that is the way it is and how they choose to deal with any issues if they ever arise again are their business not mine.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:33 PM
no touchy

Five times I have asked what testing you have done...you not answering shows you can't answer because you didn't do any.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:49 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddylovesdogs
Five times I have asked what testing you have done...you not answering shows you can't answer because you didn't do any.

Did you buy a pup from Candy? Are you planning too? The pups have been homed time to move on now! It is wearing very thin here.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:11 PM
It wasn't me

She obviously just doesn't get it Gaddy. And Candy if you don't perform the tests, how else will you know if your "stud" or your friends "bitch" are sound and will not pass on health risks that can be prevented or diagnosed?

John's website, http://www.colorcrayon.com

change is the only constant in work and life
Old 09-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Twin 2.0

You can't undo the breeding, and I'm glad to know that you're helping to find the pups good homes, but please, in the future...don't do this again...get your dog neutered.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 09-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Show Dog

Quote:
Sorry but no she is not a show quality dog but smart. Both parents are very healthy got their examed. I know what im doing and being very responsible even though I don't own the female. I did it because I was going to keep one of the pups and so is she as well. And the good news is that the other two pups has found families. Trust me, Im against breeding dogs with bad health or defects.
Quote:
What are you trying to get at? Are you trying to say that my dog has disease because his not tested, and he has no papers, and not show quality? Im resposible with my pup and my friends will take good care of them. Anything happens to these pups we are responsible for. We are not like those people that you are refering to being irresposible.We are not going to kick them out or have them end up in shelters if their sick.
Sorry I just have to put my two cents in.... The breeding happened... i dont think it should have but it did, and good for you for trying to find them good homes. Now be a RESPONSIBLE person and sell your puppy's only with a NON breeding contract! Make the new owners get them neutered/spayed at 6 months.

The only reason breeders should be breeding is to better the breed. Since the dog (s?) you are talking about is not show quality means it does not meet the breedstandard, therefor it's puppy's will most likely also not meet breed standard, if they get bred.... etc. etc.

You say you are against breeding dogs with bad health or defects yet you have not gotten yours tested? How do you know it doesn't have a genetic desease that it could now have passed on to it's puppys? If you are so against it then why didn't you get your dogs tested?

Admit you did something wrong, or tell everyone I dont care how good your arguments are i'm not going to listen to you and do what I want anyway. But please dont start defending yourself with stupid stuff like there's kids out there that are orphans why are you having kids. Especially if people can't have kids that is something cruel to say! There is tons of people out there that would love to adopt a child (myself included) but sadly that is just not an option for everyone.

I hope you will find good homes for your puppies and that all goes well for them. And also that you will not breed again unless you really want to become responsible about it.

Thanks to Keyodie!