Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 09-23-2005, 10:46 AM
no touchy

I'm with Fran 100%.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:14 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran27
The second one, yes. And I have nothing against breeders, when they know what they are doing. Sorry for sounding harsh, but I don't see the point of breeding dogs if you don't know anyone who will adopt them. There are already too many dogs that need a home.

Honestly, I'm tired of just helping people when they have done something stupid. When you don't know, that's ok, but when you have all the info you need and still does the same mistake, then come ask for help, it makes my blood boil.

I'm not sure why Yuck says I'm just here to cause controversy, it kinda baffles me to be honest. I spend a couple hours everyday reading forums so I can help people. And it's the kind of reaction I guess... Jeeze I must have said something she didn't like somewhere. I know I'm not very tactful but we're here for the dogs.

Not you here to cause controversy the person who started the enough is enough thread is just here for that reason. Did not even take the time to introduce herself or anything!

Whether I agree with you [Fran] or not does not matter. On this paticular thing I disagree, yes it was stupid of her to breed. The thing is it is done and you cannot reverse it and now there are puppies that need our help. That is how I look at so by posting links to shelter dogs you are not helping puppies already here. If she was seeking information on breeding sure then you can post those links and have them hopefully have an effect. I am sorry but I see no point in punishing innocent pups that need homes because someone did something dumb.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Top Dog

She had asked us for advice before she studed her dog and we gave it to her. Obviously, she didn't listen. Poor pups !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 09-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Top Dog

So we have to say 'oh they must be cute, can we see pictures'? How is it going to help the pups if the breeders have no clue of what they did? What if they just decide to have another litter because after all the pups are so cute and they made so much money out of them? Maybe showing them why it is wrong will make them think, and reconsider having another litter. It's worth a shot, don't you think?

She's not a new poster. She's been here a while. So obviously all we're said on the forums so far had no impact on her decision. She should have known better. Yes, my post wasn't really nice, but I think I got my point across. And I can just hope that she will think twice before studding her dog again.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:07 PM
yuckaduck

Oh well right or wrong the pups are here now and if you notice the OP has not come back. You can lead a horse to water you cannot force them to drink. Another wise she made her choice, you cannot change that, like it or not. I have no need for her pups but I sure would like to see them find really good homes and I see nothing wrong with that! Sure she may breed again, but again you cannot force her not too. She has to make her own choice right or wrong, try to guide her into a responsible way of breedering rather than jumping on her for breeding. SHe is obviously going to make her own choice. I for one do not take everyone's advice and implement it, I think about and I use what I think will work. Maybe she really thought about it and decided it was right for her and for the dogs. We all have to think for ourselves in the end!

Also for all concerned here, if I disagree with you it does not mean I do not like you. We all have disagreements and it does not change how I feel about you. If everyone thought the same way all the time, life would be so boring!
Old 09-23-2005, 12:38 PM
no touchy

Candy doesn't come here very often, maybe like once a week I think.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Top Dog

For your information I used to be in this forum everyday. And you haven't been here for very long time. I have just been busy working. Im looking for homes for these puppies because the owner of the female is just thinking about selling to this dog agent who was willing to buy 3. I encouraged her not to and that I was going to find the puppies good homes. All im doing is looking for good homes for my pups. I already have 2 friends whose going to buy them so I guess I don't need you guys to help me anymore. Thanks for those who were willing to help me and understands my situation.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:00 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy722
For your information I used to be in this forum everyday. And you haven't been here for very long time. I have just been busy working. Im looking for homes for these puppies because the owner of the female is just thinking about selling to this dog agent who was willing to buy 3. I encouraged her not to and that I was going to find the puppies good homes. All im doing is looking for good homes for my pups. I already have 2 friends whose going to buy them so I guess I don't need you guys to help me anymore. Thanks for those who were willing to help me and understands my situation.

I still say it is admirable of you try and help find good homes for those pups. Well done for you. I may disagree with the initial breeding which by the way is none of my business, but at least you are being responsible about finding homes.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

I do agree that it's responsible to try to find good homes for the pups, but I also think it's pretty much people's responsibility anyway when they decide to breed their dogs...

And please, I hope that you know better now than to breed your dog to your friend's dog again - if she's really that irresponsible about who she wants to sell the pups to.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Top Dog

One more thing, the are plenty of responsible breeders out there and yes both parents are very healthy and pure bred. I once said this before on the forum, please respect people's opinion and not make people feel bad. Suggestion and advice is okay but making people feel because of your own opinions is a really bad thing to do.It's like your manipulation people. Fran27 your acting like someone in the forum here before that just quit and left because she was doing the same thing until others jumped on her. I can't remember her name but when i do I will let you know.