Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 09-23-2005, 01:54 AM
Top Dog

Default puppy for sale

Hi everyone. I haven't been posting lately. I have studded my male with a friend's female and we have a littler of pure bred yorkie available. If anyone interested please e-mail me because I really want to sell these puppies to a loving caring home rather to just any stranger. Im located in Orange county California.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:33 AM
Quigleyfied

just out of curiosity, what kind of health clearances do the parents have?
- Product Research

I've been frosted!
Old 09-23-2005, 07:50 AM
Top Dog

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=4008538

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=4328956

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5000794

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5114089

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5068072

Obviously, you had no good reason to breed, and I hope you can live with yourself for just adding to the list...
Old 09-23-2005, 07:52 AM
yuckaduck

Ok lets be fair here.

Health test on parents?
Temperment tests on parents?
Guarantees?
Return policy?

SHe may be a responsible person and she is trying to find good homes!
Old 09-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Top Dog

If she was a responsible owner she would have found homes before breeding the dogs.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:05 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran27
If she was a responsible owner she would have found homes before breeding the dogs.

She owns the male it is the responsiblitlity of the female owner to home the puppies, since she will be the one with the puppies. I think we are shooting the wrong person, who is trying to help out her friend find good homes since her friend obviously did not have them homed by time of breeding.

I just often think that sometimes people do things without thinking them all the way through and what is done is done. So why can't we help her now rather than bashing her? I thought these forums were to help people not trash them. I also think it is very nasty to try and guilt trip her, you do not know that she is adding to the problems. Maybe if she cannot home the puppies she will keep them, you do not know and neither do I. I am waiting to see the answers to my questions before I judge, if she comes back after this harshness took place.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Top Dog

Why? Because she reads Chazhound. Doh. So she should have known much better. I don't care if the female is not hers... It's a friend's, and she should have known there was nobody in line to get the pups.

She's having a litter of pups and is looking for people to buy them - that's adding to the problem right there. Without those pups, maybe the future owners would have adopted one of the cuties I posted instead...

I'll just send you to the above post, 'don't you think there are enough...'.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:19 AM
yuckaduck

OK then what ever floats your boat.

I stick by my feelings and I saw the above post, holy cow what a way to make an enterance. She has already been put on my ignore list since she obviously is only her for one reason, to create controversy!

I believe it is very admiral of her to try and help the owner of the puppies to find them homes. I believe you are responsible for your own dog and the owner of the female is the responsible one here. JMO and I stick by it. Guess we will never agree on this. Also what makes you think everyone who wants to give a dog a loving home can adopt from a shelter. Most shelters do not adopt to people in apartments, a yorkie is great in an apartment. People without fenced yards, people with god forbid kids.....that is why I gave up on most dogs in shelters and rescues. That is why if Dallas does not soon arrive I am asking her to refund the money and I am going to go to a breeder. I am a good dog owner and because I have kids I do not qualify to adopt, so I will support a breeder! I am done with this thread since you have all turned it into a bashing thread! Too bad we had the chance to help someone here but instead you would rather be nasty.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:26 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Fran, did you adopt your dog from a shelter?
Old 09-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy
Fran, did you adopt your dog from a shelter?
The second one, yes. And I have nothing against breeders, when they know what they are doing. Sorry for sounding harsh, but I don't see the point of breeding dogs if you don't know anyone who will adopt them. There are already too many dogs that need a home.

Honestly, I'm tired of just helping people when they have done something stupid. When you don't know, that's ok, but when you have all the info you need and still does the same mistake, then come ask for help, it makes my blood boil.

I'm not sure why Yuck says I'm just here to cause controversy, it kinda baffles me to be honest. I spend a couple hours everyday reading forums so I can help people. And it's the kind of reaction I guess... Jeeze I must have said something she didn't like somewhere. I know I'm not very tactful but we're here for the dogs.