Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Keyozilla

Exclamation Charlie ate a whole box of treats!!

Well we were very stupid and left the treats in the garage, because Charlie comes inside when it is raining...

well my dad looked for the treats, and found the treats on the floor, empty!! And it's too late to tell him that he wasn't supppose to do that...

sry it's just a shock for me.

Meow.
Between the Rain Drops :: My graphics/personal website
Old 09-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Hannah has done that before. My grandpa had bought a five pound bag of bones for her but they were gross so I was gonna give them to the shelter or whatever. Well I put them in the cabinet and she managed to get it open and ate almost the whole thing of treats. Needless to say she had a bad belly ache and she had an early vets apointment the next morning. She was ok, she didn't suffer too much from it, and was back to trying to get at them the next day.

Old 09-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Walks into Mordor

My golden retreiver was the best dog I ever had about leaving food alone. We could leave a tray of sweets on the coffee table for guests, and she'd never touch it. Not even if we left it out for days. One day, when she was in her senior years, I guess she just snapped. During the night she ate an entire tray of peppermint candies, wrappers and all. Poor thing had such an upset tummy all the next day.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Saint Bernard Mix Slave

Sounds like something Pixie would do
Old 09-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Stare at my avatar....

Belly+Nearby Food= Not good! Lol, she'll eat anything that fits in her mouth. She got a swig of my dad's coffee that he left on the table overnight once. You don't even want to know what happened next!

It's all fun and games until someone loses and eyeball...then it's PING PONG!!!

Dain bramaged
Old 09-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Keyozilla

lol...I wonder if Charlie will get a tummy ache...it's such a small box.

Meow.
Between the Rain Drops :: My graphics/personal website
Old 09-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Felurian

Oh, the things Shiva has eaten An entire bag of Oreos, a bag of expensive gourmet raisins, a cup or more of uncooked rice (now THAT was interesting coming out), the string bag truss that comes around a turkey breast (cooked), half a head of cabbage, large jars of peanut butter . . . And she totally disregards the old rule about never eating anything bigger than your head

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Big German Shepherd

Pssht... Rocky eats anything that's edible.

Once we were gone and I came back home; Rocky had some how managed to get loose and a whole watermelon had been destroyed. Any type of meat, fruit, even salad is fair game to Rocky.

And if he doesn't have a least a li'l somethin' somethin' while we're eating he starts making these high-pitched moans and squeals like he's trying to say something!
Old 09-22-2005, 09:31 PM
no touchy

I have to be extremely careful to not leave anything edible within Colby's reach otherwise she'll eat it. When she was a puppy she ate Easter grass
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Top Dog

yeah...oakley ate some of his frisbee..he destroyed it the day we got it for him...it was NOT supposed to be a chew toy!!!! he ate string too...we still cant figure out from where...just noticed it when he threw it up...

hahaha, and...my bro made key lime pies...and oakley definately licked them...but that is a secret between him and me...cause they were definately served to our new family (my sister got married) ahhaha i ate it too...who cares...no chunks were taken out oakley also drank some beer...he loooved it, lol

and i cannot even begin to imagine how many bounties/napkins/paper(including my prescription...well, a chunk of it....cause i noticed just in time) that Oakley has consumed!!!! i dont know what is up with his obession with those things, lol

Thanks Jessie!