Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-18-2010, 03:48 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Default Disturbing...

For anyone who watches CSI you will know who I am talking about... for anyone who watches elmo you will know who I am talking about lol.

The guy that is currently playing Nate Haskell (you know the psycho serial killer they are "working" with right now) is the same guy that plays Mr Noodle on Elmo's world.

Shudder. that just creeps me out lol I don't know why but I'll never look at mr noodle the same again

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Silence! I ban you!

I guess they have a new person playing Mr. Noodle? "Back in my day" the character of Mr. Noodle was played by Michael Jeter, who died a few years ago.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:59 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Michael jeter was mr noodles brother, mr noodle. following? LOL but the actual Mr Noodle is Bill Irwin. There are still episodes with Michael Jeter and Bill Irwin together so I have to assume they are old ones.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Yeah, I just remember Jeter's "Mr. Noodle". Been a long time lol
Old 05-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Taxiderpy

Do you guys remember when Mr. Noodle was played by a woman? That was seriously.....it was just plain disturbing. lol. That, combined with Elmo talking in the 3rd person all the time has resulted in an Elmo's Room ban in our household.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:38 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Do you guys remember when Mr. Noodle was played by a woman? That was seriously.....it was just plain disturbing. lol. That, combined with Elmo talking in the 3rd person all the time has resulted in an Elmo's Room ban in our household.
there are two female noodles. they are mr noodles sisters. Ms Noodle and Ms Noodle.

Hannah LOOOOVES Elmo and I find him pretty tolerable. It's a heck of a lot better than Barney

G.K. Chesterton

Old 05-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Oh, I thought you meant that the Habs couldn't score again. THAT was disturbing. lol.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Oh, I thought you meant that the Habs couldn't score again. THAT was disturbing. lol.
ugh tell me about it.

I stopped watching lol. I was like WTF I missed mom's night out to watch them give up the second half of the game? guarantee price will be in net thursday. Halaks head isn't in it right now and philly isn't getting enough shots to keep him hot.

G.K. Chesterton