Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Dog Sites and Pet Sites

Old 04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
www.happyhoundcollars.com

Default Happy Hound Collars

Happy Hound Collars is pleased to announce that it has joined Chazhound.com where I will be posting information on new products and general information about my business.

I have been making martingale and side-release buckle collars (cotton material or jacquard ribbon) for almost two years and love every minute of it.

All my collars are fully lined with flannel back satin and use nickely plated, solid brass or Wienerlock/Stealth (R) brand hardware plus a welded d-ring. My collars are sewn on a commerical machine using nylon bonded thread.

My collar (1" & 1-1/2" width) prices are $18.00-$23.00 (includes shipping) and for just $1.00 more the collar can be made into a 2" width. I accept Paypal or checks. $2.00 of every sale is donated to North Coast Greyhound Connection & Adoption of Ohio.

Please visit my website where I have about 100 different styles shown in full color pics. I'll post a few below to wet your appetite.

Thanks for reading this and hug your hounds-
Steph.
Cabin Fever (1-1/2" width shown-martingale style-$18.00 (includes shipping)

Over the "Rain-bone" (1-1/2" width shown-martingale style-$18.00 (includes shipping)
Old 04-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Not to burst your bubble, but we generally do not tend to go to people who join our forum just to make money. We have plenty of ACTIVE members who make products who the forum as a whole seems much more likely to buy from

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 04-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Wookie Collie

Your collars are really nice, but we're more interested in you and your dogs. Can you post a thread in the Introductions forum? If we know more about you as a participating member, we're generally more inclined to support your business, as we have several collar companies well-established here on Chaz.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing more about you!

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 04-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
Your collars are really nice, but we're more interested in you and your dogs. Can you post a thread in the Introductions forum? If we know more about you as a participating member, we're generally more inclined to support your business, as we have several collar companies well-established here on Chaz.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing more about you!
Ditto.

While this is the forum for advertising your business, people are a lot more likely to buy from you if you are an active, participating member.