Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 09-19-2005, 05:16 AM
Staffie Mad

I've only ever seen pictures cos they are a banned breed in the UK. Lovely looking dog thou.

Old 09-19-2005, 11:14 AM
Fila Love

[/QUOTE] The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance-Socrates

Isn't is a shame when people open their mouth just to hear themselves think. Might want to take advice from their own signature, before they speak.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:39 PM
rottiegirl

Exclamation Calm down!

Filarotten, I see you are getting little nasty. I know exactly wat I have in my signature. I did do my research before I posted stats on pit bulls. If any one posted that rotties have been known to be aggressive I would say they are correct, because they are. If every one already knew the facts about pit bulls then they would be a little more open minded about why some bans are in place. Panzer, How do you know what every one knows anyway? I know that dogos are not a problem in the US, and that is why I never once mentioned the US in my statement. Did you even read what I wrote? Once again, that was not my opinion about the breed! It was just something that I have known. Get off the high horse allready!
Old 09-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Kelpiefied

Quote:
If any one posted that rotties have been known to be aggressive I would say they are correct, because they are.
Golden retrievers have been aggressive at times, so have yorkies. Somehow I don't think you would have put "they are known to be aggressive" if you were describing a chihuahua. ANY dog can be aggressive, that doesn't mean they deserve a special mention about it if they are brought up. BREEDS arn't aggressive, singular dogs can be.
Quote:
Once again, that was not my opinion about the breed! It was just something that I have known.
Not your opinion but something you know, what exactly are you trying to say? Just accept that it was a rather hasty statement that shoudln't have been made and cast you in a bad light.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Twin 2.0

I think Panzer gets a cookie.

I've only seen pictures of them as well, but they do look...noble I guess is the word.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:08 PM
rottiegirl

Default Bridey...

Why did this have to get so complicated? I said that dogos have been banned in some countries and they have been known to be aggressive, That is what I know about the breed, but that does not mean it is my opinion. Im just informing people what other parts of the world think. For some reason I feel that if someone else like zoom would have posted what I did, that everyone would not have jumped on her a$$ like you and others have done to me. Correct?
Old 09-21-2005, 11:28 PM
Kelpiefied

Quote:
Why did this have to get so complicated? I said that dogos have been banned in some countries and they have been known to be aggressive, That is what I know about the breed, but that does not mean it is my opinion. Im just informing people what other parts of the world think. For some reason I feel that if someone else like zoom would have posted what I did, that everyone would not have jumped on her a$$ like you and others have done to me. Correct?
Incorrect actually. I don't mean to be offensive to you, but I would have reacted the same way if anyone had been posting false information.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Top Dog

nah, I would of jumped on Zoom's ass, too
Old 09-21-2005, 11:33 PM
Twin 2.0

Wait, what? Why did I just get dragged into this? I just congratulated Panzer on having a ton of info on a relatively rare breed at his fingertips...

Richie: Watch your mouth, you. That could be classified as a felony in some states.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:35 PM
rottiegirl

Exclamation True info.

I was not posting false information! It is true that other countries have banned the breed and that they have been known to be aggressive. There is a difference between being aggressive and being known to be aggressive.