Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Lilly. She is my everything. She is my world. She is as stubborn as an ox and hard headed. She is very definate in what she wants and is extreemly moody. Therefore, if Lilly loves you, you know it. I love how she will head butt me while grunting and wagging her tail. I love her huge grin and how she bounces almost as high as your head when she is happy. I love how intelligent she is and how she cons Travis and gets him in trouble. I love her smell too. She always smells like a puppy.

Travis. Ah, my little boy. He is a total sweetie pie. He is a mommys boy and a goof. He has the sweetest temprement and just wants to play fool around with other dogs. He has the sweetest sense of humour and is just a little melted cupcake at times. He is very sensitive and needs a gentle hand, but at the same time loves life. I love how much he loves us.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 03-08-2010, 02:30 AM
The Littlest Hound

Daisy: Dais is MY heart dog <3 she's the biggest cuddler, and she loves to learn and work and succeed. She's taken me places/gotten me interested in training to a point I wasn't sure I'd ever want to get into. She has the biggest heart in the littlest basset body I've ever seen.

Liz: Oh Liz. Liz just wants to be loved. She was a kenneled show dog prior to us purchasing her at 4 years of age, and watching her evolve from a personality-less nimrod who didn't know how to walk up stairs to the WONDERFUL, loving, obedient dog she is now has been incredible. Looking back on our journey together thus far makes me melt.

Eerie: Eer embodies every aspect of a Plott, in my opinion. She is not aggressive, but it quietly protective of me. She will go to other people and accept pats, but reserves her true, full body contact love for her "inner circle". She has attitude to spare and never stops thinking. She is also stunning.

Autumn: Her easygoing, adaptable nature. My first ever impulse buy of a puppy (my first puppy since my childhood dog, period!) and she has NEVER made me regret it! I don't think I could ever own another puppy, because it's not physically possible to get another one like her. I was a full-time student and working as a vet tech when we brought her home - she raised herself a lot, and I couldn't ask for a more perfectly behaved dog (she's 2.5 now). She is outgoing and confidant, friendly, listens well, and can go anywhere.

Rage: Still getting to know her, but what comes to mind currently is the insatiable zest for life She's only about a month younger than Autumn, and has SO much puppy left! Every day is a party for her.

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 03-08-2010, 05:32 AM
Animal Nut!

Quote:
Lilly. She is my everything. She is my world. She is as stubborn as an ox and hard headed. She is very definate in what she wants and is extreemly moody. Therefore, if Lilly loves you, you know it. I love how she will head butt me while grunting and wagging her tail. I love her huge grin and how she bounces almost as high as your head when she is happy. I love how intelligent she is and how she cons Travis and gets him in trouble. I love her smell too. She always smells like a puppy.
That is EXACTLY like Jack, I could not have said it better then myself. That is what Jack makes Jack, stubborn and knows EXACTLY what she is doing when we say no. To her No means Yes.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Top Dog

Murphy - I love how laid back he is and how he loves me best. Lol. And I love his after bath zoomies. And how the fur on his ears gets messed up and he looks like an Einstein dog. I am so so glad that I picked him from the shelter even though he couldn't have cared less about me when we met.

Mu - I love how cuddly she is sometimes. And, strange as it is, I love how much of a PITA she is other times. I love when she just wakes up and she leans on my legs and just wants to be loved.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-08-2010, 05:54 PM
and Fozzie B!

Fozzie is a rock... he is reliable in any situation, with anyone & anything. I love how I can completely trust him and how he tries so hard to never let me down. Fozzie is one of those dogs with a truly, purely kind soul. I love how he grunts at me when he's really excited. I love how he will fall asleep in any position that you put him in.

I love how much Gonzo loves me. He will never love another person even a fraction as much as me, and I'm sure no one will ever love me like Gonzo does, and it touches my heart. I love that I know what he's thinking all the time and he knows what I'm thinking. I love all of the things he will do with me, but never ever with anyone else (like cuddle)... in a way, it's sad and selfish of me, but he is the ultimate one-person dog and I'm glad that I'm his person.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Yorkie Love

Armani: I love to see him run when he gets a chance to be off leash... he can really move... it is so fun to just watch him do laps around the dog park. As his hair blows in the wind you can just tell he is having the best time.

Chloe: I love waking up to find her curled up on my pillow... she finds a way to get there in the middle of the night without me knowing and I will wake up and just see her looking back at me... one of the few times she is QUIET!